Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antonio plead for mercy from?
2. Who is present when Shylock realizes his daughter is gone?
3. What is the name of the young lawyer who has come to Venice to help the Duke make a ruling on the case?
4. Which casket does the second suitor choose?
5. Who does Bassanio introduce Portia to when he returns to Belmont from Venice?
How does the relationship between Portia and Bassanio change throughout the course of the play and how do these changes affect the characters around them?
Explain the term of a "pound of flesh" and what significance it plays in this story-line. Where does it appear, and which characters are most affected by it?
The characters in this play all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write about their main motivations and how this goal affects the characters around them.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)