Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antonio plead for mercy from?
2. Who is present when Shylock realizes his daughter is gone?
3. What is the name of the young lawyer who has come to Venice to help the Duke make a ruling on the case?
4. Which casket does the second suitor choose?
5. Who does Bassanio introduce Portia to when he returns to Belmont from Venice?
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice is a theme that was very prevalent in this play. Who are the characters most affected by this theme, and how do they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
Antonio endures many different trials before the end of the play. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Which character do you relate with the most in this play? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the play?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)