Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Lorenzo say Shylock's only way to Heaven will be?
2. Where is Bassanio heading to after speaking with Gratiano?
3. What does Solanio think Antonio's sadness is about?
4. What does Launcelot want to do when he first appears on stage?
5. What does Salarino think Antonio's sadness is about?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What must a suitor do in order to win Portia's hand in marriage?
2. What do...
This section contains 865 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)