Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about the lead box intrigues Bassanio?
(a) It looks dangerous.
(b) It looks well worn.
(c) It has a strange and dull beauty to it.
(d) It seems so common.
2. Who do Jessica and Lorenzo pretend to be while they are left alone at Portia's house?
(b) Famous lovers.
(c) Portia and Bassanio.
3. What does the letter that Portia gives to Antonio say?
(a) He is dismissed of all charges.
(b) He has inherited a great fortune.
(c) He is being summoned as a judge in Venice.
(d) His ships are all safe in port.
4. What does Bassanio give the young lawyer from Padua in return for his service to Antonio?
(a) Half the owed debt.
(b) A deed to some of Portia's land.
(c) The necklace Portia gave him.
(d) His ring from Portia.
5. Who is dressed up as the young lawyer frm Padua?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jessica's response to Launcelot's concern for her?
2. What does Portia give Bassanio as a token of her love?
3. What is Nerissa disguised as while she is in Venice with Portia?
4. What does Antonio receive after Shylock is accused of threatening his life?
5. What is the title of the second guest at Belmont while Bassanio is sailing there?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)