Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antonio plead for mercy from?
(c) The jailer.
(d) The duke.
2. Who is present when Shylock realizes his daughter is gone?
3. What is the name of the young lawyer who has come to Venice to help the Duke make a ruling on the case?
4. Which casket does the second suitor choose?
(a) The silver casket.
(b) The jewel encrusted casket.
(c) The lead casket.
(d) The brass casket.
5. Who does Bassanio introduce Portia to when he returns to Belmont from Venice?
(b) The duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shylock say will happen if the duke does not uphold the contract between Shylock and Antonio?
2. Which casket does Bassanio choose?
3. Who does Portia leave in charge of her house when she leaves?
4. What does Bassanio give the young lawyer from Padua in return for his service to Antonio?
5. Who is dressed up as the young lawyer frm Padua?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)