Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Antony concerned about at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Salarino think Antonio's sadness is about?
Worry over his ships.
3. Why is Antonio not worried about his wealth at the beginning of the play?
His wares are on more than one ship.
4. What does Solanio think Antonio's sadness is about?
5. How is Bassanio related to Antonio?
Bassanio is his cousin.
6. What does Antonio compare life on this earth to?
A staged play.
This section contains 4,445 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)