|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bassanio hire into his service before he leaves Venice?
2. Which casket does the second suitor choose?
(a) The brass casket.
(b) The silver casket.
(c) The lead casket.
(d) The jewel encrusted casket.
3. What is the title of the second guest at Belmont while Bassanio is sailing there?
4. What will the correct suitor find inside the correct item in order to win Portia's hand in marriage?
(a) The key to the master bedroom.
(b) A marriage certificate.
(c) Portia's picture.
(d) Wedding rings.
5. What color is the Moroccan prince wearing when he first appears on stage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about the lead box intrigues Bassanio?
2. What does Lorenzo praise Portia for after Bassanio leaves Belmont?
3. What did one of Portia's suitors have too much fondness for?
4. Why is Jessica afraid to do what is asked of her at the masquerade?
5. Where are the rules for Portia's suitors listed?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)