|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the correct suitor find inside the correct item in order to win Portia's hand in marriage?
(a) Wedding rings.
(b) The key to the master bedroom.
(c) A marriage certificate.
(d) Portia's picture.
2. What do the men lack for the upcoming masquerade?
3. What is the name of the young lawyer who has come to Venice to help the Duke make a ruling on the case?
4. Where does the Moroccan prince first touch land?
5. What does Gratiano tell Antonio not to become at the end of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jessica do with her mother's ring?
2. How many items do Portia's suitors have to choose from to win her hand in marriage?
3. What does Launcelot tell Jessica he is worried about her for?
4. Who wants to dine with Shylock the evening of the Masquerade?
5. Why would Shylock not approve of his daughter's choice in husband?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)