|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jessica holding when she arrives at the masquerade?
(a) A box.
(b) A dress.
(c) A gift bag.
(d) A purse.
2. How many servants are attending the Moroccan prince?
3. Who is the first person to attempt choosing one of the chests?
(b) The Moroccan prince.
(c) An English duke.
4. Why has Bassanio left Portia just after winning the right to marry her?
(a) To help Antonio.
(b) To prepare for the wedding.
(c) To get his things.
(d) To prove his love for her.
5. What does Jessica hope her father will lose on the night of the masquerade?
(a) A daughter.
(b) A friend.
(c) A business deal.
(d) Some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shylock want to search for his missing daughter?
2. What is the consequence of a suitor choosing the wrong chest?
3. How much interest is being charged on the loan to Bassanio?
4. What is Jessica's response to Launcelot's concern for her?
5. What does the Moroccan prince beg Portia not to judge him by?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)