|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shylock's daughter most ashamed of?
(a) Her religion.
(b) Her low social rank.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her looks.
2. Who does Shylock's daughter write a letter to before Bassanio leaves Venice?
3. Where does the Moroccan prince first touch land?
4. What does Solanio think Antonio's sadness is about?
(a) His mother's sickness.
(b) Worry over his ships.
(c) Competition in the market.
5. What do the men lack for the upcoming masquerade?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio ask Bassanio about when they are left alone at the beginning of the play?
2. How much interest is being charged on the loan to Bassanio?
3. What does Launcelot tell Jessica he is worried about her for?
4. How does the second suitor to Portia treat her while Bassanio is sailing there?
5. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)