|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shylock say has never had sympathy for him?
(d) Any of the other merchants.
2. What do Portia's suitors have to choose from in order to win her hand in marriage?
3. What does the inscription on the silver casket say it holds?
(a) A risky investment.
(b) What he deserves.
(c) A joy beyond all measure.
(d) What many men want.
4. Where is the person coming from whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
5. Who is late to the masquerade?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Launcelot blame the rise of bacon on?
2. What does Shylock warn the jailer not to do?
3. Who of the following is not a merchant in Venice?
4. Who of the following is NOT present to discuss the masquerade?
5. Who does Antonio plead for mercy from?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)