|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jessica so annoyed about when she arrives at the masquerade?
(a) She is dressed as a boy.
(b) She is not yet married.
(c) She is not disguised enough to fool her father.
(d) She could not find her father's cash box.
2. Who of the following is NOT present to discuss the masquerade?
3. Where does Shylock want to search for his missing daughter?
(a) The masquerade.
(b) Bassanio's ship.
(c) Antonio's house.
(d) Lorenzo's house.
4. What does Lorenzo say he will be doing on the night of the masquerade?
(a) He feels that he is falling ill.
(b) He has decided to sail with Bassanio.
(c) He hates dances.
(d) He will be running away with Jessica.
5. What did one of Portia's suitors have too much fondness for?
(a) His money.
(b) His horse.
(c) His looks.
(d) Her lady in waiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Portia's suitors have to choose from in order to win her hand in marriage?
2. What does Portia hope other suitors like the Prince will do when they come to woo her?
3. Where is the second guest at Belmont from while Bassanio is sailing there?
4. How is Bassanio related to Antonio?
5. What does Portia offer to give to satisfy Antonio's debt to Shylock?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)