|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has lowered the interest rates on loans in Venice?
(a) Unexpected poverty.
(b) Generous lending.
(c) Late payments.
2. What does Antonio compare life on this earth to?
(a) A book.
(b) A dream.
(c) A staged play.
(d) A living legend.
3. Who does Portia leave in charge of her house when she leaves?
(a) A suitor who arrived too late.
(c) Her servants.
(d) Lorenzo and Jessica.
4. Which of these is NOT a fault Portia saw in some of her past suitors?
(c) No humor.
5. What is the title of the second guest at Belmont while Bassanio is sailing there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Shylock be dining on the night of the masquerade?
2. How much interest is being charged on the loan to Bassanio?
3. Who wants to dine with Shylock the evening of the Masquerade?
4. Why is Antonio sad when Shylock has realized his daughter is gone?
5. What does Shylock accuse Solanio and Salarino of?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)