|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the second guest at Belmont from while Bassanio is sailing there?
2. What did one of Portia's suitors have too much fondness for?
(a) His money.
(b) His looks.
(c) His horse.
(d) Her lady in waiting.
3. How is Bassanio related to Antonio?
(a) Bassanio is his brother.
(b) Bassanio is his cousin.
(c) Bassanio is his uncle.
(d) Bassanio is his best friend.
4. Who is present when Shylock realizes his daughter is gone?
5. What does Launcelot want to do when he first appears on stage?
(a) Move out of Italy.
(b) Run away from his master.
(c) Steal some money.
(d) Get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants are attending the Moroccan prince?
2. What does Gratiano say most lovers really love?
3. Who does Shylock's daughter write a letter to before Bassanio leaves Venice?
4. Who of the following is not a merchant in Venice?
5. Where does Shylock want to search for his missing daughter?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)