|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bassanio hire into his service before he leaves Venice?
2. How does Launcelot tell Jessica about who is coming to her house the night of the masquerade?
(a) He whispers to her.
(b) He yells it to her as he leaves.
(c) He gives her a note.
(d) He tells her in code.
3. Who does Launcelot want to work for?
4. Who does Lorenzo give his letter to after reading it?
5. What does Shylock warn the jailer not to do?
(a) Forget who he is working for.
(b) Be a witness for Antonio's case.
(c) Be sympathetic towards Antonio.
(d) Divulge information to Antonio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Salarino think Antonio's sadness is about?
2. What reason does the guest at Belmont give for his choice of caskets?
3. What will Jessica do for Lorenzo the night of the masquerade?
4. What does Antonio think Shylock hates him for while he is in prison?
5. Who of the following is NOT present to discuss the masquerade?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)