|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the person coming from whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
2. Why has Bassanio left Portia just after winning the right to marry her?
(a) To get his things.
(b) To help Antonio.
(c) To prove his love for her.
(d) To prepare for the wedding.
3. What is the name of Portia's lady in waiting?
4. Where does the Moroccan prince first touch land?
5. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Solanio say the duke will not uphold the law?
2. Who is Launcelot's master?
3. What reason does the guest at Belmont give for his choice of caskets?
4. Who does Shylock's daughter ask to deliver the letter she writes just before Bassanio leaves Venice?
5. Who does Shylock say has never had sympathy for him?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)