|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Launcelot's father's name?
2. What does the Moroccan want Portia to judge him by?
(a) His kind heart.
(b) His love.
(c) His beauty.
(d) His actions.
3. What does Launcelot want to do when he first appears on stage?
(a) Run away from his master.
(b) Steal some money.
(c) Move out of Italy.
(d) Get married.
4. Why does the second suitor choose to forgo the gold casket?
(a) Portia is not smart enough.
(b) Portia is not rich enough.
(c) Portia is not beautiful enough.
(d) Portia is not kind enough.
5. Which casket does the guest at Belmont choose while Bassanio is sailing there?
(a) The brass casket.
(b) The lead casket.
(c) The gold casket.
(d) The silver casket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antony concerned about at the beginning of the play?
2. What new reason does Shylock have to hate Bassanio on the night of the masquerade?
3. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
4. Who is Launcelot's master?
5. What do the men lack for the upcoming masquerade?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)