|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a fault Portia saw in some of her past suitors?
(c) No humor.
2. Who does Launcelot tell Jessica is coming the night of the masquerade?
(a) A Jew.
(b) A masked man.
(c) A man in love.
(d) A Christian.
3. Where is Bassanio heading to after speaking with Gratiano?
4. What does Shylock tell Launcelot he will not receive while working for his new master?
(a) Good treatment.
(b) Fair wages.
5. What does Antonio compare life on this earth to?
(a) A dream.
(b) A staged play.
(c) A living legend.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the inscription on the lead casket say it holds?
2. What does Portia request while Bassanio is choosing his casket?
3. Who is a guest at Belmont while Bassanio is sailing for it?
4. What does The Moroccan Prince think Portia does not like about him?
5. Why does Portia want Bassanio to wait to choose his casket?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)