|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the person coming from whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
2. What is the title of the second guest at Belmont while Bassanio is sailing there?
3. What about the lead box intrigues Bassanio?
(a) It looks well worn.
(b) It seems so common.
(c) It has a strange and dull beauty to it.
(d) It looks dangerous.
4. Who is Bassanio in love with?
5. What religion does Shylock follow?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants are attending the Moroccan prince?
2. How is Bassanio related to Antonio?
3. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
4. How does the guest at Belmont react when he sees what is in the casket he has chosen?
5. What is the name of Portia's lady in waiting?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)