|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does The Moroccan Prince think Portia does not like about him?
(a) His dark skin.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His ego.
(d) His reputation.
2. Who is Launcelot's master?
3. What is the title of the second guest at Belmont while Bassanio is sailing there?
4. Where is Bassanio heading to after speaking with Gratiano?
5. How much interest is being charged on the loan to Bassanio?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Twenty Percent.
(c) Five Percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
2. Which casket does the second suitor choose?
3. Why is Antonio sad when Shylock has realized his daughter is gone?
4. How does the second suitor to Portia treat her while Bassanio is sailing there?
5. What is Antony concerned about at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)