|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the following is NOT present to discuss the masquerade?
2. What does Antonio ask Bassanio about when they are left alone at the beginning of the play?
(a) How long he will be in town.
(b) How his father has been.
(c) Who he loves.
(d) Where he is going.
3. Who is Launcelot's master?
4. What is the name of Portia's lady in waiting?
5. Who does Launcelot tell Jessica is coming the night of the masquerade?
(a) A man in love.
(b) A Christian.
(c) A Jew.
(d) A masked man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Shylock be dining on the night of the masquerade?
2. What is Jessica afraid to do for Lorenzo at the masquerade?
3. How does the guest at Belmont react when he sees what is in the casket he has chosen?
4. What does Shylock accuse Solanio and Salarino of?
5. Where are the rules for Portia's suitors listed?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)