|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the following is NOT present to discuss the masquerade?
2. Who does Bassiano take out a loan from?
3. What is the guest at Belmont doing while Bassanio is sailing there?
(a) Courting Portia.
(b) Preparing to leave.
(c) Dining and Talking.
(d) Choosing between the caskets.
4. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
5. What religion does Antonio follow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio ask Bassanio about when they are left alone at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Bassanio ask the man he is getting the loan from to do in order to complete the loan process?
3. What does Shylock tell his daughter not to do on the night of the masquerade?
4. What does Lorenzo say he will be doing on the night of the masquerade?
5. What did the Moroccan Prince think many men desired?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)