|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gratiano say most lovers really love?
(a) Their lover.
(b) Their feelings.
(c) The chase.
2. What is the name of Shylock's daughter?
3. Who does Lorenzo give his letter to after reading it?
4. What is Launcelot's father's name?
5. What is Shylock worried will happen during the masquerade?
(a) A drunken man will come to hurt Jessica.
(b) Chaos will ensue.
(c) His things will be stolen.
(d) He will forget his Jewish upbringing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Portia tell her lady in waiting she is tired of the world?
2. Whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
3. What religion does Shylock's daughter follow?
4. What color is the Moroccan prince wearing when he first appears on stage?
5. Why does Bassanio need to borrow something from Antonio at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)