|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jessica return to her house before the masquerade?
(a) To change her clothes.
(b) To find some more money.
(c) To lock it up.
(d) To leave a note for her father.
2. What does Jessica hope her father will lose on the night of the masquerade?
(a) A business deal.
(b) A friend.
(c) A daughter.
(d) Some money.
3. What is Launcelot's occupation?
4. What color is the Moroccan prince wearing when he first appears on stage?
5. What do the men lack for the upcoming masquerade?
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical ailment does Launcelot's father have?
2. Who does Bassiano take out a loan from?
3. What has lowered the interest rates on loans in Venice?
4. When does Gratiano say love tends to wane?
5. How is Jessica dressed when she arrives at the masquerade?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)