|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
2. Who of the following is NOT present to discuss the masquerade?
3. How is Bassanio related to Antonio?
(a) Bassanio is his cousin.
(b) Bassanio is his uncle.
(c) Bassanio is his brother.
(d) Bassanio is his best friend.
4. Who is meant to pick a husband for Portia?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her godfather.
5. What religion does Shylock's daughter want to follow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical ailment does Launcelot's father have?
2. Who is Bassanio in love with?
3. Who does Shylock's daughter write a letter to before Bassanio leaves Venice?
4. How many items do Portia's suitors have to choose from to win her hand in marriage?
5. What did Portia's father want to determine through his test of chests?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)