|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the Moroccan prince wearing when he first appears on stage?
2. Who of the following is NOT present to discuss the masquerade?
3. Who does Launcelot want to work for?
4. Whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
(a) Portia's father.
(b) A merchant.
(c) Another suitor.
(d) Portia's godfather.
5. Why does Gratiano not attend the masquerade?
(a) Bassanio sets sail when the wind changes.
(b) He falls suddenly ill.
(c) He is summoned to help Antonio.
(d) He does not want to be seen with Jessica.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gratiano say most lovers really love?
2. What do the men lack for the upcoming masquerade?
3. How is Jessica dressed when she arrives at the masquerade?
4. What religion does Shylock follow?
5. Where does the Moroccan prince first touch land?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)