|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men lack for the upcoming masquerade?
2. What will the correct suitor find inside the correct item in order to win Portia's hand in marriage?
(a) The key to the master bedroom.
(b) Portia's picture.
(c) Wedding rings.
(d) A marriage certificate.
3. Who does Shylock's daughter write a letter to before Bassanio leaves Venice?
4. Why is Bassiano so nervous about Antonio signing the loan agreement?
(a) He feels guilty.
(b) The villain is being nice.
(c) The cost is too high.
(d) He fears for Antonio's reputation.
5. Where does the Moroccan prince first touch land?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is meant to pick a husband for Portia?
2. Who does Lorenzo love?
3. What is Jessica so annoyed about when she arrives at the masquerade?
4. What has lowered the interest rates on loans in Venice?
5. Whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)