|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bassanio need to borrow from Antonio at the beginning of the book?
(a) A ship.
2. What does Shylock tell Launcelot he will not receive while working for his new master?
(b) Good treatment.
(c) Fair wages.
3. Who is Bassanio in love with?
4. What does Salarino think Antonio's sadness is about?
(b) Competiton in the market.
(c) Worry over his ships.
(d) His mother's sickness.
5. What is Antony concerned about at the beginning of the play?
(a) His mother.
(b) A loan he just took out.
(c) His merchandise.
(d) His melancholy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following is NOT present to discuss the masquerade?
2. What does Antonio compare life on this earth to?
3. What is Jessica so annoyed about when she arrives at the masquerade?
4. What convinces Lorenzo to change his plans on the night of the masquerade?
5. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)