|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Launcelot's master?
2. Who of the following is not a merchant in Venice?
3. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
4. What is Jessica so annoyed about when she arrives at the masquerade?
(a) She is dressed as a boy.
(b) She is not yet married.
(c) She could not find her father's cash box.
(d) She is not disguised enough to fool her father.
5. What does Shylock tell Jessica to do while he is dining on the night of the masquerade?
(a) Attend with him.
(b) Lock the doors and windows.
(c) Serve him well.
(d) Go to bed early.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Bassanio related to Antonio?
2. What does Salarino think Antonio's sadness is about?
3. How does Launcelot tell Jessica about who is coming to her house the night of the masquerade?
4. What does Shylock tell his daughter not to do on the night of the masquerade?
5. What does Gratiano say most lovers really love?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)