|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shylock worried will happen during the masquerade?
(a) A drunken man will come to hurt Jessica.
(b) He will forget his Jewish upbringing.
(c) His things will be stolen.
(d) Chaos will ensue.
2. What does the Moroccan prince beg Portia not to judge him by?
(a) His speech.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His dark skin.
(d) His riches.
3. Who does Lorenzo love?
4. What is the name of Portia's lady in waiting?
5. What does Shylock tell his daughter not to do on the night of the masquerade?
(a) Attend the ball.
(b) Worry about him.
(c) Look out the window.
(d) Have visitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion does Shylock's daughter want to follow?
2. What does the money lender want if the loan that Bassanio needs cannot be repaid?
3. What does Shylock tell Launcelot he will not receive while working for his new master?
4. What religion does Shylock follow?
5. Who does Lorenzo give his letter to after reading it?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)