|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorenzo say he is saving the woman he loves from?
(a) Her Jewish heritage.
(b) Her poverty.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her boredom.
2. What does Shylock tell his daughter not to do on the night of the masquerade?
(a) Look out the window.
(b) Have visitors.
(c) Worry about him.
(d) Attend the ball.
3. Who does Bassiano take out a loan from?
4. Who does Launcelot want to work for?
5. What does Launcelot want to do when he first appears on stage?
(a) Run away from his master.
(b) Move out of Italy.
(c) Steal some money.
(d) Get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money will Antonio earn when his investments come to fruition?
2. What is the consequence of a suitor choosing the wrong chest?
3. When does Gratiano say love tends to wane?
4. What does the Moroccan want Portia to judge him by?
5. What will Jessica do for Lorenzo the night of the masquerade?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)