|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Salarino think Antonio's sadness is about?
(a) Competiton in the market.
(c) His mother's sickness.
(d) Worry over his ships.
2. What will the correct suitor find inside the correct item in order to win Portia's hand in marriage?
(a) Wedding rings.
(b) A marriage certificate.
(c) The key to the master bedroom.
(d) Portia's picture.
3. Who does Shylock's daughter ask to deliver the letter she writes just before Bassanio leaves Venice?
4. Which of these is NOT a fault Portia saw in some of her past suitors?
(b) No humor.
5. What is Launcelot's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men lack for the upcoming masquerade?
2. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
3. What does Shylock's daughter hate herself for?
4. Whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
5. Who does Lorenzo give his letter to after reading it?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)