|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Launcelot think his master is a devil?
(a) He is cruel.
(b) He lies openly.
(c) He is Jewish.
(d) He seems muddled in the head.
2. Who does Bassanio hire into his service before he leaves Venice?
3. Who is Bassanio in love with?
4. Where does the Moroccan prince first touch land?
5. Who of the following is NOT present to discuss the masquerade?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion does Shylock's daughter want to follow?
2. Why does Bassanio need to borrow something from Antonio at the beginning of the book?
3. What convinces Lorenzo to change his plans on the night of the masquerade?
4. What do the men lack for the upcoming masquerade?
5. What is the consequence of a suitor choosing the wrong chest?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)