|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men lack for the upcoming masquerade?
2. Where is the person coming from whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
3. What religion does Shylock follow?
4. What does Gratiano tell Antonio not to become at the end of the book?
5. What will the correct suitor find inside the correct item in order to win Portia's hand in marriage?
(a) Wedding rings.
(b) A marriage certificate.
(c) The key to the master bedroom.
(d) Portia's picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Launcelot think his master is a devil?
2. Who of the following is NOT present to discuss the masquerade?
3. What do Portia's suitors have to choose from in order to win her hand in marriage?
4. What does the Moroccan prince beg Portia not to judge him by?
5. Who is Launcelot's master?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)