|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Portia's lady in waiting?
2. What religion does Shylock follow?
3. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
(a) His lack of money or occupation.
(b) His bad jokes.
(c) Not recognizing his own son.
(d) His mismatched clothing.
4. Who is Bassanio in love with?
5. Who does Shylock's daughter ask to deliver the letter she writes just before Bassanio leaves Venice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a fault Portia saw in some of her past suitors?
2. Who does Lorenzo love?
3. How much interest is being charged on the loan to Bassanio?
4. Where is Bassanio heading to after speaking with Gratiano?
5. What does Lorenzo say Shylock's only way to Heaven will be?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)