|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bassanio hire into his service before he leaves Venice?
2. Why is Bassiano so nervous about Antonio signing the loan agreement?
(a) The villain is being nice.
(b) The cost is too high.
(c) He fears for Antonio's reputation.
(d) He feels guilty.
3. What religion does Shylock's daughter want to follow?
4. Who does Launcelot want to work for?
5. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
(a) Not recognizing his own son.
(b) His mismatched clothing.
(c) His lack of money or occupation.
(d) His bad jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Portia really not like about the Moroccan Prince?
2. How many servants are attending the Moroccan prince?
3. What religion does Antonio follow?
4. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
5. Where are the rules for Portia's suitors listed?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)