|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorenzo say he will be doing on the night of the masquerade?
(a) He has decided to sail with Bassanio.
(b) He feels that he is falling ill.
(c) He will be running away with Jessica.
(d) He hates dances.
2. Who is Bassanio in love with?
3. What do Portia's suitors have to choose from in order to win her hand in marriage?
4. What religion does Antonio follow?
5. What is the name of Shylock's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Moroccan prince beg Portia not to judge him by?
2. Who does Shylock's daughter write a letter to before Bassanio leaves Venice?
3. Who is meant to pick a husband for Portia?
4. How much money will Antonio earn when his investments come to fruition?
5. What does Lorenzo say Shylock's only way to Heaven will be?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)