|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of Portia's suitors addicted to?
2. What does Bassano demand of the man who begs to go on the journey with Bassanio?
(a) A contract.
(b) His best behavior.
(c) His cooking skills.
(d) Half the cost of using the ship.
3. What does Bassanio need to borrow from Antonio at the beginning of the book?
(b) A ship.
4. What is Launcelot's occupation?
5. What is Launcelot's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Portia's lady in waiting?
2. Why does Launcelot think his master is a devil?
3. Where is the person coming from whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
4. Who does Bassiano take out a loan from?
5. Who is Launcelot's master?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)