|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many servants are attending the Moroccan prince?
2. What does Bassanio need to borrow from Antonio at the beginning of the book?
(b) A ship.
3. What does Launcelot want to do when he first appears on stage?
(a) Get married.
(b) Run away from his master.
(c) Steal some money.
(d) Move out of Italy.
4. What does Gratiano tell Antonio not to become at the end of the book?
5. What is Launcelot's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to attempt choosing one of the chests?
2. Why does Launcelot think his master is a devil?
3. Which of these is NOT a fault Portia saw in some of her past suitors?
4. What does The Moroccan Prince think Portia does not like about him?
5. What does Antonio ask Bassanio about when they are left alone at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)