Quiz: Act 2, Scene 2 to Act 2, Scene 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Launcelot's occupation?
2. Why is Launcelot leaving Venice?
a) He has a shipment to watch over.
b) He is now employed by Bassanio.
c) He has business over seas.
d) He fears Shylock has figured out his plans with his daughter.
3. Who begs to travel with Bassanio on his journey before he leaves Venice?
4. Why does Launcelot think his master is a devil?
a) He lies openly.
b) He seems muddled in the head.
c) He is Jewish.
d) He is cruel.
5. What physical ailment does Launcelot's father have?
This section contains 243 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)