|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bassanio ask the man he is getting the loan from to do in order to complete the loan process?
(a) Shake hands on the deal.
(b) Meet at Antonio's house.
(c) Sign a contract.
(d) Dine with him and Antonio.
2. What is Jessica holding when she arrives at the masquerade?
(a) A gift bag.
(b) A dress.
(c) A purse.
(d) A box.
3. What occupation does Portia's cousin hold?
4. Who does Lorenzo love?
5. What does Shylock accuse Solanio and Salarino of?
(a) Helping Jessica escape.
(b) Distracting him on his way home from dinner with Bassanio.
(c) Stealing his money.
(d) Tipping off Bassanio to sail in haste.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Jessica spend in one night?
2. Why does Solanio say the duke will not uphold the law?
3. Who is the first person to attempt choosing one of the chests?
4. Who wants to dine with Shylock the evening of the Masquerade?
5. What convinces Lorenzo to change his plans on the night of the masquerade?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)