|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Portia really not like about the Moroccan Prince?
(a) His dark skin.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His ego.
(d) His clothing.
2. Who does Shylock say has never had sympathy for him?
(c) Any of the other merchants.
3. What physical ailment does Launcelot's father have?
4. Who does Bassanio hire into his service before he leaves Venice?
5. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lorenzo love?
2. Where does the Moroccan prince first touch land?
3. How does Shylock's daughter know Launcelot?
4. Where is Bassanio heading to after speaking with Gratiano?
5. What does the inscription on the lead casket say it holds?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)