|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does The Moroccan Prince think Portia does not like about him?
(a) His ego.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His dark skin.
2. What does Portia give Bassanio as a token of her love?
(a) A book.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A crown.
(d) A ring.
3. Why does the money lender refuse to complete the loan process in the way Bassanio suggests?
(a) He puts no credence into a handshake.
(b) There will be pork at the table.
(c) He refuses to sign anything until he sees proof of the guarantee.
(d) He hates Antonio.
4. Who does Launcelot want to work for?
5. What is Shylock's daughter most ashamed of?
(a) Her looks.
(b) Her religion.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her low social rank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Launcelot blame the rise of bacon on?
2. Who is Launcelot's master?
3. Why has Shylock chosen to dine where he is on the night of the masquerade?
4. What religion does Antonio follow?
5. What is Jessica afraid to do for Lorenzo at the masquerade?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)