|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Shylock's daughter?
2. Who of the following is NOT present to discuss the masquerade?
3. Who does Launcelot tell Jessica is coming the night of the masquerade?
(a) A masked man.
(b) A Christian.
(c) A man in love.
(d) A Jew.
4. Where is Bassanio heading to after speaking with Gratiano?
5. What do the men lack for the upcoming masquerade?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jessica afraid to do for Lorenzo at the masquerade?
2. Who is Launcelot's master?
3. Why does Jessica return to her house before the masquerade?
4. When does Gratiano say love tends to wane?
5. What does Portia give Bassanio as a token of her love?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)