|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Portia really not like about the Moroccan Prince?
(a) His ego.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His dark skin.
2. What does the inscription on the lead casket say it holds?
(a) A joy beyond all measure.
(b) A risky investment.
(c) What many men want.
(d) What he deserves.
3. Who does Lorenzo give his letter to after reading it?
4. What is Jessica so annoyed about when she arrives at the masquerade?
(a) She could not find her father's cash box.
(b) She is dressed as a boy.
(c) She is not disguised enough to fool her father.
(d) She is not yet married.
5. What color is the Moroccan prince wearing when he first appears on stage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the guest at Belmont give for his choice of caskets?
2. Why has Shylock chosen to dine where he is on the night of the masquerade?
3. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
4. How does Launcelot tell Jessica about who is coming to her house the night of the masquerade?
5. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)