|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Gratiano say love tends to wane?
(a) After the gleam wears off.
(b) After marriage.
(c) After the committment is made.
(d) After consummation.
2. What is Launcelot's father's name?
3. What does Jessica hope her father will lose on the night of the masquerade?
(a) A friend.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A business deal.
(d) Some money.
4. What is Launcelot's occupation?
5. Who is meant to pick a husband for Portia?
(a) Her godfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jessica so annoyed about when she arrives at the masquerade?
2. What did the Moroccan Prince think many men desired?
3. Why does Gratiano not attend the masquerade?
4. Why does Gratiano say Jessica is not a true Jew?
5. Who does Bassiano take out a loan from?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)