|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the correct suitor find inside the correct item in order to win Portia's hand in marriage?
(a) Portia's picture.
(b) A marriage certificate.
(c) Wedding rings.
(d) The key to the master bedroom.
2. How much interest is being charged on the loan to Bassanio?
(a) Twenty Percent.
(c) Five Percent.
(d) Ten percent.
3. What does Bassano demand of the man who begs to go on the journey with Bassanio?
(a) His best behavior.
(b) Half the cost of using the ship.
(c) A contract.
(d) His cooking skills.
4. What religion does Shylock follow?
5. What does The Moroccan Prince think Portia does not like about him?
(a) His ego.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His dark skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Launcelot want to work for?
2. Who does Shylock's daughter ask to deliver the letter she writes just before Bassanio leaves Venice?
3. What does the Moroccan want Portia to judge him by?
4. What does Portia really not like about the Moroccan Prince?
5. What is the consequence of a suitor choosing the wrong chest?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)