|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
2. What does Launcelot want to do when he first appears on stage?
(a) Move out of Italy.
(b) Get married.
(c) Steal some money.
(d) Run away from his master.
3. What is the name of Shylock's daughter?
4. What is Launcelot's occupation?
5. Who does Shylock's daughter ask to deliver the letter she writes just before Bassanio leaves Venice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
2. Why is guaranteeing this loan so dangerous to Antonio?
3. What does the Moroccan prince beg Portia not to judge him by?
4. What will the correct suitor find inside the correct item in order to win Portia's hand in marriage?
5. Where is Bassanio heading to after speaking with Gratiano?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)