|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a fault Portia saw in some of her past suitors?
(c) No humor.
2. Who is Launcelot's master?
3. Why is Launcelot leaving Venice?
(a) He has a shipment to watch over.
(b) He has business over seas.
(c) He fears Shylock has figured out his plans with his daughter.
(d) He is now employed by Bassanio.
4. Who is the first person to attempt choosing one of the chests?
(c) An English duke.
(d) The Moroccan prince.
5. Who does Bassanio hire into his service before he leaves Venice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bassanio heading to after speaking with Gratiano?
2. What is the name of Portia's lady in waiting?
3. How much interest is being charged on the loan to Bassanio?
4. What physical ailment does Launcelot's father have?
5. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)