|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bassanio hire into his service before he leaves Venice?
2. What does Bassanio ask the man he is getting the loan from to do in order to complete the loan process?
(a) Dine with him and Antonio.
(b) Sign a contract.
(c) Meet at Antonio's house.
(d) Shake hands on the deal.
3. What do Portia's suitors have to choose from in order to win her hand in marriage?
4. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
5. What is Launcelot's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Shylock not approve of his daughter's choice in husband?
2. What does the Moroccan prince beg Portia not to judge him by?
3. What will the correct suitor find inside the correct item in order to win Portia's hand in marriage?
4. Where is the person coming from whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
5. What religion does Antonio follow?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)