|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion does Antonio follow?
2. Who is Shylock's daughter sad to see leave?
3. Why is Bassiano so nervous about Antonio signing the loan agreement?
(a) The villain is being nice.
(b) He fears for Antonio's reputation.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) The cost is too high.
4. What religion does Shylock's daughter follow?
5. What do Portia's suitors have to choose from in order to win her hand in marriage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Moroccan Prince think Portia does not like about him?
2. Where is the person coming from whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
3. What color is the Moroccan prince wearing when he first appears on stage?
4. Why does Portia tell her lady in waiting she is tired of the world?
5. How much money will Antonio earn when his investments come to fruition?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)