|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bassano demand of the man who begs to go on the journey with Bassanio?
(a) A contract.
(b) His cooking skills.
(c) His best behavior.
(d) Half the cost of using the ship.
2. What religion does Antonio follow?
3. What did one of Portia's suitors have too much fondness for?
(a) His looks.
(b) His horse.
(c) Her lady in waiting.
(d) His money.
4. Who does Shylock's daughter want to marry?
5. Who does Bassiano take out a loan from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the rules for Portia's suitors listed?
2. What religion does Shylock's daughter want to follow?
3. Who does Shylock's daughter write a letter to before Bassanio leaves Venice?
4. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
5. How much interest is being charged on the loan to Bassanio?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)