|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Portia say it does not matter how she judges him?
(a) The choice is not hers.
(b) She already knows the kind of person he is.
(c) He must make up his own mind.
(d) She will marry no one.
2. Who begs to travel with Bassanio on his journey before he leaves Venice?
3. What does the Moroccan want Portia to judge him by?
(a) His love.
(b) His actions.
(c) His beauty.
(d) His kind heart.
4. What physical ailment does Launcelot's father have?
5. What does The Moroccan Prince think Portia does not like about him?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His dark skin.
(d) His ego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has lowered the interest rates on loans in Venice?
2. Who does Launcelot want to work for?
3. How many servants are attending the Moroccan prince?
4. Why is Launcelot leaving Venice?
5. Who does Shylock's daughter write a letter to before Bassanio leaves Venice?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)