|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shylock's daughter write a letter to before Bassanio leaves Venice?
2. How many servants are attending the Moroccan prince?
3. What is the name of Shylock's daughter?
4. What does Launcelot want to do when he first appears on stage?
(a) Run away from his master.
(b) Move out of Italy.
(c) Steal some money.
(d) Get married.
5. Who does Shylock's daughter want to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bassanio ask the man he is getting the loan from to do in order to complete the loan process?
2. Why would Shylock not approve of his daughter's choice in husband?
3. Whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
4. What is the consequence of a suitor choosing the wrong chest?
5. What is Launcelot's father's name?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)