|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much interest is being charged on the loan to Bassanio?
(b) Five Percent.
(c) Twenty Percent.
(d) Ten percent.
2. Where is Bassanio heading to after speaking with Gratiano?
3. What did one of Portia's suitors have too much fondness for?
(a) His looks.
(b) His money.
(c) His horse.
(d) Her lady in waiting.
4. What color is the Moroccan prince wearing when he first appears on stage?
5. What religion does Shylock's daughter want to follow?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bassiano take out a loan from?
2. Who does Shylock's daughter ask to deliver the letter she writes just before Bassanio leaves Venice?
3. Why would Shylock not approve of his daughter's choice in husband?
4. What did Portia's father want to determine through his test of chests?
5. Who does Shylock's daughter write a letter to before Bassanio leaves Venice?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)