|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion does Shylock's daughter want to follow?
2. Why does the money lender refuse to complete the loan process in the way Bassanio suggests?
(a) He refuses to sign anything until he sees proof of the guarantee.
(b) He hates Antonio.
(c) There will be pork at the table.
(d) He puts no credence into a handshake.
3. What is the name of Shylock's daughter?
4. How many servants are attending the Moroccan prince?
5. Where does the Moroccan prince first touch land?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Moroccan Prince think Portia does not like about him?
2. Who is meant to pick a husband for Portia?
3. What did Portia's father want to determine through his test of chests?
4. What does the Moroccan prince beg Portia not to judge him by?
5. Why does Launcelot think his master is a devil?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)