|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Portia's lady in waiting?
2. What color is the Moroccan prince wearing when he first appears on stage?
3. What does Shylock tell Launcelot he will not receive while working for his new master?
(b) Good treatment.
(d) Fair wages.
4. How is Jessica dressed when she arrives at the masquerade?
(a) As a queen.
(b) As a page.
(c) In a flowing gown and intricate mask.
(d) As a servant.
5. How does Shylock plan to use the pound of flesh he will get from Antonio?
(a) A trophy.
(b) Fish bait.
(d) Garden fertilizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to dine with Shylock the evening of the Masquerade?
2. What does Portia hope other suitors like the Prince will do when they come to woo her?
3. What did the Moroccan Prince think many men desired?
4. What does Shylock's daughter hate herself for?
5. What does Portia offer to give to satisfy Antonio's debt to Shylock?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)