Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Portia's lady in waiting?
2. Where is the person coming from whose arrival is announced at the end of the second scene?
3. What does the Moroccan want Portia to judge him by?
(a) His beauty.
(b) His actions.
(c) His love.
(d) His kind heart.
4. What does Portia really not like about the Moroccan Prince?
(a) His dark skin.
(b) His ego.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His clothing.
5. Who does Bassanio hire into his service before he leaves Venice?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants are attending the Moroccan prince?
2. Where is Bassanio heading to after speaking with Gratiano?
3. Why would Shylock not approve of his daughter's choice in husband?
4. How much money will Antonio earn when his investments come to fruition?
5. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)