|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
(a) His bad jokes.
(b) His lack of money or occupation.
(c) His mismatched clothing.
(d) Not recognizing his own son.
2. How much interest is being charged on the loan to Bassanio?
(a) Five Percent.
(b) Twenty Percent.
(c) Ten percent.
3. What will Jessica do for Lorenzo the night of the masquerade?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Be his torchbearer.
(c) Steal money from her father.
(d) Be his partner for the night.
4. What does Lorenzo say he will be doing on the night of the masquerade?
(a) He hates dances.
(b) He feels that he is falling ill.
(c) He will be running away with Jessica.
(d) He has decided to sail with Bassanio.
5. Who is Launcelot's master?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gratiano not attend the masquerade?
2. Who is late to the masquerade?
3. What religion does Shylock follow?
4. Why does Jessica return to her house before the masquerade?
5. What religion does Antonio follow?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)