|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Launcelot's master?
2. How much interest is being charged on the loan to Bassanio?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Twenty Percent.
(c) Five Percent.
3. What does Lorenzo apologize for when he arrives at the masquerade?
(a) Getting lost.
(b) Bringing Jessica.
(c) Offending Shylock.
(d) Being late.
4. What does Lorenzo say Shylock's only way to Heaven will be?
(a) Conversion to Christianity.
(d) Forgiving all his outstanding loans.
5. What is Jessica holding when she arrives at the masquerade?
(a) A dress.
(b) A purse.
(c) A gift bag.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the second guest at Belmont from while Bassanio is sailing there?
2. What does Bassanio ask the man he is getting the loan from to do in order to complete the loan process?
3. Who wants to dine with Shylock the evening of the Masquerade?
4. Who does Launcelot want to work for?
5. What physical ailment does Launcelot's father have?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)