|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Launcelot's master?
2. What does Bassano demand of the man who begs to go on the journey with Bassanio?
(a) Half the cost of using the ship.
(b) His best behavior.
(c) A contract.
(d) His cooking skills.
3. Why is Jessica afraid to do what is asked of her at the masquerade?
(a) She is not dressed appropriately.
(b) She is afraid of what people will think of her.
(c) She is afraid her father will find out.
(d) She is afraid she will be rejected from the synogogue.
4. Who wants to dine with Shylock the evening of the Masquerade?
5. Where will Shylock be when his daughter attends the masquerade?
(a) At a worship service.
(b) Dining out.
(d) On a business trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lorenzo apologize for when he arrives at the masquerade?
2. When does Gratiano say love tends to wane?
3. What does Lorenzo say he will be doing on the night of the masquerade?
4. Why does Jessica return to her house before the masquerade?
5. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)