|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the second guest at Belmont while Bassanio is sailing there?
2. Why does the second suitor choose to forgo the gold casket?
(a) Portia is not kind enough.
(b) Portia is not rich enough.
(c) Portia is not smart enough.
(d) Portia is not beautiful enough.
3. Where is Bassanio heading to after speaking with Gratiano?
4. What religion does Shylock follow?
5. Who does Bassanio hire into his service before he leaves Venice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found inside the casket chosen by the second suitor to Portia while Bassanio is sailing there?
2. Who does Lorenzo give his letter to after reading it?
3. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
4. Where is the second guest at Belmont from while Bassanio is sailing there?
5. What do the men lack for the upcoming masquerade?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)