|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Launcelot's master?
2. What does Launcelot do that breaks up the discussion about the masquerade?
(a) Delivers a letter.
(b) Announces that Bassanio is leaving Venice earlier than expected.
(c) Tells jokes.
(d) Brings news that the ball is cancelled.
3. What does Bassanio ask the man he is getting the loan from to do in order to complete the loan process?
(a) Shake hands on the deal.
(b) Dine with him and Antonio.
(c) Sign a contract.
(d) Meet at Antonio's house.
4. What is the title of the second guest at Belmont while Bassanio is sailing there?
5. How much interest is being charged on the loan to Bassanio?
(b) Five Percent.
(c) Twenty Percent.
(d) Ten percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money will Antonio earn when his investments come to fruition?
2. What does Lorenzo say he will be doing on the night of the masquerade?
3. Who wants to dine with Shylock the evening of the Masquerade?
4. Why is Jessica afraid to do what is asked of her at the masquerade?
5. Why does the second suitor choose to forgo the gold casket?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)