|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Launcelot want to do when he first appears on stage?
(a) Run away from his master.
(b) Move out of Italy.
(c) Steal some money.
(d) Get married.
2. What does Lorenzo say he is saving the woman he loves from?
(a) Her poverty.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her boredom.
(d) Her Jewish heritage.
3. What religion does Antonio follow?
4. What does Lorenzo say he will be doing on the night of the masquerade?
(a) He will be running away with Jessica.
(b) He has decided to sail with Bassanio.
(c) He hates dances.
(d) He feels that he is falling ill.
5. What is Launcelot's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bassano demand of the man who begs to go on the journey with Bassanio?
2. Why is Bassiano so nervous about Antonio signing the loan agreement?
3. What convinces Lorenzo to change his plans on the night of the masquerade?
4. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
5. What is Launcelot's occupation?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)