Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bassiano take out a loan from?
2. How much money will Antonio earn when his investments come to fruition?
(a) Three times the loan amount.
(b) Ten times the amount of the loan.
(c) Twice the amount of the loan.
(d) The exact amount of the loan.
3. What do the men lack for the upcoming masquerade?
4. What does Lorenzo say Shylock's only way to Heaven will be?
(a) Forgiving all his outstanding loans.
(b) Conversion to Christianity.
5. What is the title of the second guest at Belmont while Bassanio is sailing there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
2. How is Jessica dressed when she arrives at the masquerade?
3. When does Gratiano say love tends to wane?
4. Where is Bassanio heading to after speaking with Gratiano?
5. What is Jessica so annoyed about when she arrives at the masquerade?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)