|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio think Shylock hates him for while he is in prison?
(a) Helping Jessica run away with Lorenzo.
(b) Helping people who hate Jews.
(c) Not dealiing fairly with Shylock in the past.
(d) Loaning money to those who can't afford it.
2. What did the Moroccan Prince think many men desired?
3. Who does Antonio plead for mercy from?
(b) The jailer.
(d) The duke.
4. What is Launcelot's occupation?
5. Who is a guest at Belmont while Bassanio is sailing for it?
(a) The Earl of Norway.
(b) A Scottish duke.
(c) An Egyptian heir.
(d) The Prince of Morocco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Launcelot tease his father about when he sees him on the street?
2. Who is Launcelot's master?
3. Who does Bassanio hire into his service before he leaves Venice?
4. What does the inscription on the silver casket say it holds?
5. Why does Launcelot think his master is a devil?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)