Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Italian woman who talks to Ferguson about her son's condition?
2. How much time has passed since the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
3. How was abortion viewed during the time this play was written in the 1930s?
4. How long does Hochberg suggest that Ferguson will be ready for an associate's position?
5. What do the two nurses say that Laura must be?
Essay Topic 1
Even though they are both young, single women, Laura and Barbara seem very different. Compare and contrast Laura and Barbara. What similarities do they share? How are they different?
Essay Topic 2
The author poses three important topics in the play: abortion, healthcare funding and the relationship between the physician and society. Choose one of the topics and compare and contrast it from the 1930 to modern day America.
Essay Topic 3
MEN IN WHITE is a classic story of remaining true to yourself. What does that classification entail? Why does this play fit into this category. Explain.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)