|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Laura NOT say about her father and Hochberg.
2. What would de-sterilize the surgical gowns?
3. What does Barbara tell Ferguson before she falls unconscious?
4. Hochberg and some of the other doctors say they can't cut expenses ___________________________.
5. How much time has passed since the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the overall setting for the play. Why does Kingsley use the setting he does? What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the characters?
Essay Topic 2
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Dr. Hochberg, Dr. Ferguson and Laura. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
Essay Topic 3
MEN IN WHITE is a classic story of remaining true to yourself. What does that classification entail? Why does this play fit into this category. Explain.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)