|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferguson say is all he is thinking about now?
2. Which doctor tells some of the other doctors to be quiet and stop making jokes about patients and golf games?
3. Why is Ferguson not at the hospital today?
4. Why does Laura have to stay away from Ferguson in the operating room?
5. Where does Hochberg tell a nurse to have Laura sit?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
MEN IN WHITE is a classic story of remaining true to yourself. What does that classification entail? Why does this play fit into this category. Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the concept of loneliness as it exhibits in the story. Which of the characters are lonely? Are they all lonely in some way? Explain the loneliness and the methods and attempts to overcome it.
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Laura. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What motivates her, if anything, at this point in her life?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)