Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Shorty ask Pete if he can borrow?
2. What does Dr. Cunningham order for the Smiths' daughter?
3. What does Ferguson advise Levine to do for his wife?
4. What national event is affecting everyone in America at this time?
5. What does Mr. Hudson urge Laura and Ferguson to do?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the author's point in introducing Barbara into the story?
2. Describe the atmosphere...
This section contains 1,202 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)