|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the hospital employee need surgery?
(a) Gall bladder disease.
(b) Auto accident.
(c) Heart disease.
(d) An infection due to a botched abortion.
2. Where does Hochberg tell a nurse to have Laura sit?
(a) On a stool near the operating table.
(b) In the patient's room.
(c) In the waiting room.
(d) In Ferguson's office.
3. Who hesitates before entering the hospital library?
4. What does Hochberg instruct Ferguson to do?
(a) Call Barbara's family.
(b) Get some rest.
(c) Make arrangements for the operating room.
(d) Attend a medical conference.
5. What does Laura say she will do if Ferguson decides to study with Hochberg and not accept the administrator job?
(a) She will leave him.
(b) She will support any decision he makes.
(c) She will miss him while he's gone.
(d) She wants to go with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hochberg project about Ferguson's acceptance of the board appointment?
2. Who is the Italian woman who talks to Ferguson about her son's condition?
3. Who wanted Ferguson's help with a procedure today?
4. What surprises Ferguson in the operating room?
5. What does Mary caution Ferguson about regarding going into Barbara's room?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)