|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Laura touches Ferguson's arm?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He jerks away from her.
(c) His sterile garments are now unsterile.
(d) He tells her to get out.
2. Whose condition is Ferguson discussing?
(c) Mrs. D'Andrea's son.
3. Who is the Italian woman who talks to Ferguson about her son's condition?
(a) Mrs. Soprano.
(b) Mrs. D'Andrea.
(c) Mrs. Sarducci.
(d) Mrs. Sabatino.
4. Who is allowed to witness the upcoming surgery?
5. Which of the following does Laura NOT say about her father and Hochberg.
(a) They are vivacious.
(b) They have no outside interests.
(c) They are flat.
(d) They are colorless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What national event is affecting everyone in America at this time?
2. What do the doctors make jokes about during the meeting?
3. Who has shown interest in investing in the hospital?
4. Why does Hochberg think Ferguson should not go into private practice right away?
5. Who wanted Ferguson's help with a procedure today?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)