|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ferguson in such a low mood the night before?
(a) Spencer had talked to him about the administrative job.
(b) Laura dumped him.
(c) One of his patients died.
(d) His home loan didn't go through.
2. Mary knows that ______________ was the father of Barbara's baby.
3. With whom is Ferguson discussing Barbara's condition?
4. What other topic is on the agenda for the board meeting?
(a) Christmas party.
(b) Public relations.
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Emergency Room.
(b) Hilton Head golf course.
(c) The country club bar.
(d) The hospital library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Laura NOT say about her father and Hochberg.
2. What do the two nurses say that Laura must be?
3. Who tried to caution Barbara about staying away from Ferguson?
4. What does Mary caution Ferguson about regarding going into Barbara's room?
5. How was abortion viewed during the time this play was written in the 1930s?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)