|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the hospital advisory committee discussing in the boardroom?
(a) Levine's termination.
(b) The hospital expansion plans.
(c) The hospital's financial situation.
(d) Ferguson's promotion.
2. Why does Laura have to stay away from Ferguson in the operating room?
(a) She talks too much.
(b) She is not trained for this.
(c) She is not sterile.
(d) She will faint.
3. What does Hochberg project about Ferguson's acceptance of the board appointment?
(a) He has already declined it.
(b) He will flat out refuse it.
(c) He may not accept it.
(d) He has already accepted it.
4. What is the symbolism of Laura's touch on Ferguson's arm making him unsterile in the operating room?
(a) Everything she represents is unhealthy for him.
(b) She need to get his attention desperately.
(c) She is a clingy woman.
(d) She is a desperate woman.
5. What type of wing does the hospital need Hudson's help with?
(b) Critical Care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors make jokes about during the meeting?
2. Which character has the most empathy for everyone involved in the situation regarding the abortion?
3. When did Mary find out about Ferguson being the father of Barbara's child?
4. Who does Mary tell Hochberg was the father of Barbara's baby?
5. What does Laura say about the surgical gown she wears?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)