|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hochberg and some of the other doctors say they can't cut expenses ___________________________.
(a) Without cutting staff.
(b) Until next year.
(c) Because they are already running lean.
(d) Without compromising services.
2. What do the two nurses say that Laura must be?
(b) A med student.
3. What decision of Ferguson's does Hochberg question?
(a) Honeymooning in Europe.
(b) Marrying Laura.
(c) Taking the job offered by the hospital board.
(d) Buying a new car.
4. What does Ferguson wonder about Barbara at this point?
(a) Why she couldn't keep away from him.
(b) Why she didn't tell him she needed help.
(c) Why she didn't go to another hospital.
(d) Why she didn't want to keep the baby.
5. Why do the board members try to convince Hochberg to approve Ferguson in an associate's position?
(a) Ferguson would be a good appointment and good PR for the hospital.
(b) Ferguson has the most potential of all the candidates.
(c) They need Hudson's financial support for the hospital.
(d) Ferguson would be wasted in research.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What national event is affecting everyone in America at this time?
3. Mary knows that ______________ was the father of Barbara's baby.
4. What does Laura say about the surgical gown she wears?
5. Who does Mary tell Hochberg was the father of Barbara's baby?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)