|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the symbolism of Laura's touch on Ferguson's arm making him unsterile in the operating room?
(a) She need to get his attention desperately.
(b) She is a clingy woman.
(c) Everything she represents is unhealthy for him.
(d) She is a desperate woman.
2. Why do the board members try to convince Hochberg to approve Ferguson in an associate's position?
(a) Ferguson has the most potential of all the candidates.
(b) They need Hudson's financial support for the hospital.
(c) Ferguson would be wasted in research.
(d) Ferguson would be a good appointment and good PR for the hospital.
3. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The hospital emergency room.
(b) The cafe across the street from the hospital.
(c) The hospital library.
(d) The corridor outside Barbara's hospital room.
4. Why is Ferguson not at the hospital today?
(a) He is attending his wedding rehearsal.
(b) He is studying in Vienna.
(c) He is vacationing in Montana.
(d) He is out sick.
5. Which character has the most empathy for everyone involved in the situation regarding the abortion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has shown interest in investing in the hospital?
2. With whom is Ferguson discussing Barbara's condition?
3. Hochberg and some of the other doctors say they can't cut expenses ___________________________.
4. What does Hochberg project about Ferguson's acceptance of the board appointment?
5. When did Mary find out about Ferguson being the father of Barbara's child?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)