|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Ferguson discussing Barbara's condition?
2. What does Laura do when Ferguson admits to having an affair with Barbara?
(a) Screams at him.
(b) Cries and runs out of the room.
(d) Slaps him.
3. Why does Hochberg think Ferguson should not go into private practice right away?
(a) Office space is too expensive.
(b) He doesn't have very good people skills.
(c) It will limit his potential to be a good surgeon.
(d) Malpractice insurance is too costly.
4. What does Mary caution Ferguson about regarding going into Barbara's room?
(a) She may start talking again.
(b) She is in a coma.
(c) She will need to be restrained.
(d) She will probably scream.
5. What does Ferguson tell Laura when she realizes he had an affair with Barbara?
(a) He is in love with Barbara.
(b) It didn't mean anything.
(c) He is in love with Laura.
(d) He is sorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hochberg tells Ferguson that Ferguson has every right to ______________________.
2. Whose condition is Ferguson discussing?
3. When did Mary find out about Ferguson being the father of Barbara's child?
4. What does Hochberg call the person who performed Barbara's abortion?
5. Who is allowed to witness the upcoming surgery?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)