|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Hochberg suggest that Ferguson will be ready for an associate's position?
(a) Five or six years.
(b) Five or six months.
(c) Five or six weeks.
(d) Ten years.
2. What other topic is on the agenda for the board meeting?
(a) Public relations.
(c) Christmas party.
3. What would facilitate Mr. Hudson's investment in the hospital?
(a) A position on the hospital board.
(b) Laura being offered a job in the administrative offices.
(c) A wing built in his name.
(d) Ferguson being offered an associate's position.
4. Who tried to caution Barbara about staying away from Ferguson?
5. Who does Laura think she has offended by entering the hospital library?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hochberg instruct Ferguson to do?
2. Where does Hochberg order Laura to stay?
3. What seems to get in the way of any path Ferguson thinks about pursuing?
4. What does Hochberg call the person who performed Barbara's abortion?
5. Where does Hochberg tell a nurse to have Laura sit?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)