|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ferguson in such a low mood the night before?
(a) One of his patients died.
(b) His home loan didn't go through.
(c) Laura dumped him.
(d) Spencer had talked to him about the administrative job.
2. Which of the following do the doctors and nurses not do?
(a) Send text messages.
(b) Put on sterile gowns.
(c) Prepare instruments.
(d) Scrub their hands.
3. Who has shown interest in investing in the hospital?
(a) Mr. Hudson.
(b) Mrs. Levine.
(c) Dr. Hochberg.
(d) Dr. Ferguson.
4. What is the bottom line for most involved in hospital administration?
(a) Privacy concerns.
(b) Money and prestige.
(c) Research and grants.
(d) Public relations efforts.
5. Which doctor tells some of the other doctors to be quiet and stop making jokes about patients and golf games?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the hospital business managers?
2. What other topic is on the agenda for the board meeting?
3. What does Laura say she will do if Ferguson decides to study with Hochberg and not accept the administrator job?
4. What does Laura say she wants her life with Ferguson to be?
5. When did Mary find out about Ferguson being the father of Barbara's child?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)