|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hochberg tells Ferguson that Ferguson has every right to ______________________.
(a) Marry Laura.
(b) Marry someone other than Laura.
(c) Change careers.
(d) Live his life the way he wants to.
2. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The country club bar.
(b) Emergency Room.
(c) Hilton Head golf course.
(d) The hospital library.
3. How do the board members react to Hochberg's timetable for Ferguson?
(a) They accept it.
(b) They have some reservations about it.
(c) They are outraged.
(d) They refuse to discuss it anymore.
4. Which character has the most empathy for everyone involved in the situation regarding the abortion?
5. What does Pete tell Laura about the lives of doctors?
(a) They are in it only for the money.
(b) They live longer because they have access to meds and procedures.
(c) They have the most exciting profession available.
(d) Most of them die young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Laura touches Ferguson's arm?
2. Why do the board members try to convince Hochberg to approve Ferguson in an associate's position?
3. What surprises Ferguson in the operating room?
4. Which of the following do the doctors and nurses not do?
5. Where does Hochberg tell a nurse to have Laura sit?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)