|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary caution Ferguson about regarding going into Barbara's room?
(a) She will need to be restrained.
(b) She is in a coma.
(c) She will probably scream.
(d) She may start talking again.
2. With whom is Ferguson discussing Barbara's condition?
3. Who is the Italian woman who talks to Ferguson about her son's condition?
(a) Mrs. Sarducci.
(b) Mrs. Soprano.
(c) Mrs. Sabatino.
(d) Mrs. D'Andrea.
4. Which of the following does Ferguson NOT do after Laura touches his arm?
(a) Embraces her.
(b) Backs away from her.
(c) Rips off his gown.
(d) Pulls off his gloves.
5. When did Mary find out about Ferguson being the father of Barbara's child?
(a) When Barbara was admitted last night.
(b) A couple weeks ago.
(c) She didn't know any details like that.
(d) Just a few minutes ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose condition is Ferguson discussing?
2. How do the board members react to Hochberg's timetable for Ferguson?
3. The hospital must balance financial responsibilities and ________________.
4. What does Pete tell Laura about the lives of doctors?
5. What other topic is on the agenda for the board meeting?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)