|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Hochberg suggest that Ferguson will be ready for an associate's position?
(a) Five or six weeks.
(b) Five or six years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five or six months.
2. Who wanted Ferguson's help with a procedure today?
3. What does Mary caution Ferguson about regarding going into Barbara's room?
(a) She is in a coma.
(b) She will need to be restrained.
(c) She will probably scream.
(d) She may start talking again.
4. What does Pete tell Laura about the lives of doctors?
(a) Most of them die young.
(b) They live longer because they have access to meds and procedures.
(c) They have the most exciting profession available.
(d) They are in it only for the money.
5. Where does Hochberg tell a nurse to have Laura sit?
(a) On a stool near the operating table.
(b) In the patient's room.
(c) In Ferguson's office.
(d) In the waiting room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hochberg tells Ferguson that Ferguson has every right to ______________________.
2. What do the doctors make jokes about during the meeting?
3. What is the hospital advisory committee discussing in the boardroom?
4. What do the two nurses say that Laura must be?
5. What does Ferguson tell Laura when she realizes he had an affair with Barbara?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)