|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Ferguson have done if he had known Barbara was pregnant?
(a) He never would have let the abortion happen.
(b) He would have married Barbara.
(c) He would have performed the abortion himself.
(d) He would have paid for the abortion.
2. Mary knows that ______________ was the father of Barbara's baby.
3. For whom had Barbara asked before lapsing into unconsciousness?
(c) Her mother.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the hospital business managers?
5. What does Ferguson respond when Laura asks if he had an affair with Barbara?
(a) It didn't mean anything.
(d) Let me explain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hochberg order Laura to stay?
2. Why do the board members try to convince Hochberg to approve Ferguson in an associate's position?
3. What does Hochberg project about Ferguson's acceptance of the board appointment?
4. What procedure does Hochberg say is Barbara's only hope for survival?
5. Who does Mary tell Hochberg was the father of Barbara's baby?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)