|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision of Ferguson's does Hochberg question?
(a) Honeymooning in Europe.
(b) Taking the job offered by the hospital board.
(c) Buying a new car.
(d) Marrying Laura.
2. Who is the Italian woman who talks to Ferguson about her son's condition?
(a) Mrs. D'Andrea.
(b) Mrs. Sabatino.
(c) Mrs. Sarducci.
(d) Mrs. Soprano.
3. Which doctor tells some of the other doctors to be quiet and stop making jokes about patients and golf games?
4. What would facilitate Mr. Hudson's investment in the hospital?
(a) A wing built in his name.
(b) Laura being offered a job in the administrative offices.
(c) A position on the hospital board.
(d) Ferguson being offered an associate's position.
5. The first part of Act 2, Scene 4 is a demonstration of what?
(a) Medical procedure.
(b) Driving techniques.
(c) Gambling techniques.
(d) Dance instruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Ferguson wonder about Barbara at this point?
3. Why was Ferguson in such a low mood the night before?
4. What would de-sterilize the surgical gowns?
5. What does Laura say she will do if Ferguson decides to study with Hochberg and not accept the administrator job?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)