|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bottom line for most involved in hospital administration?
(a) Privacy concerns.
(b) Research and grants.
(c) Money and prestige.
(d) Public relations efforts.
2. What does Hochberg tell Mary to do?
(a) Cancel his dinner reservation.
(b) Assist him in surgery.
(c) Notify Barbara's family and friends of her condition.
(d) Make arrangements for the operating room.
3. Whose condition is Ferguson discussing?
(a) Mrs. D'Andrea's son.
4. Which of the hospital employees has to have surgery?
5. When did Mary find out about Ferguson being the father of Barbara's child?
(a) Just a few minutes ago.
(b) She didn't know any details like that.
(c) When Barbara was admitted last night.
(d) A couple weeks ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hochberg call the person who performed Barbara's abortion?
2. What happens when Laura touches Ferguson's arm?
3. Where does Hochberg order Laura to stay?
4. Why does Laura have to stay away from Ferguson in the operating room?
5. The hospital must balance financial responsibilities and ________________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)