|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the hospital employees has to have surgery?
2. Hochberg and some of the other doctors say they can't cut expenses ___________________________.
(a) Until next year.
(b) Because they are already running lean.
(c) Without compromising services.
(d) Without cutting staff.
3. With whom is Ferguson discussing Barbara's condition?
4. What does Hochberg instruct Ferguson to do?
(a) Attend a medical conference.
(b) Make arrangements for the operating room.
(c) Get some rest.
(d) Call Barbara's family.
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The corridor outside Barbara's hospital room.
(b) The hospital library.
(c) The cafe across the street from the hospital.
(d) The hospital emergency room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara tell Ferguson before she falls unconscious?
2. Who is upset that his son has not been named an intern at the hospital?
3. What does Laura say about the surgical gown she wears?
4. Who wanted Ferguson's help with a procedure today?
5. How do the board members react to Hochberg's timetable for Ferguson?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)