|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision of Ferguson's does Hochberg question?
(a) Marrying Laura.
(b) Honeymooning in Europe.
(c) Buying a new car.
(d) Taking the job offered by the hospital board.
2. Who has shown interest in investing in the hospital?
(a) Dr. Hochberg.
(b) Mrs. Levine.
(c) Mr. Hudson.
(d) Dr. Ferguson.
3. What do the doctors make jokes about during the meeting?
(a) How they will soon have to wash out bandages and reuse them.
(b) How difficult it is to collect fees.
(c) The lack of Christmas bonuses this year.
(d) How the coffee is just tan water.
4. What do the two nurses say that Laura must be?
(b) A med student.
5. What does Barbara tell Ferguson before she falls unconscious?
(a) She loved him.
(b) She is glad he is doing the surgery.
(c) She doesn't know where she is.
(d) She is frightened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the hospital business managers?
2. When did Mary find out about Ferguson being the father of Barbara's child?
3. How long does Hochberg suggest that Ferguson will be ready for an associate's position?
4. For whom had Barbara asked before lapsing into unconsciousness?
5. Which of the following does Laura NOT say about her father and Hochberg.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)