|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hochberg think Ferguson should not go into private practice right away?
(a) He doesn't have very good people skills.
(b) Malpractice insurance is too costly.
(c) Office space is too expensive.
(d) It will limit his potential to be a good surgeon.
2. Who hesitates before entering the hospital library?
3. Which of the following does Ferguson NOT do after Laura touches his arm?
(a) Backs away from her.
(b) Pulls off his gloves.
(c) Rips off his gown.
(d) Embraces her.
4. Who is allowed to witness the upcoming surgery?
5. What is the hospital advisory committee discussing in the boardroom?
(a) Ferguson's promotion.
(b) Levine's termination.
(c) The hospital's financial situation.
(d) The hospital expansion plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who is upset that his son has not been named an intern at the hospital?
3. Who has shown interest in investing in the hospital?
4. Where does Hochberg order Laura to stay?
5. What does Barbara tell Ferguson before she falls unconscious?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)