|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Laura NOT say about her father and Hochberg.
(a) They are vivacious.
(b) They are colorless.
(c) They have no outside interests.
(d) They are flat.
2. The first part of Act 2, Scene 4 is a demonstration of what?
(a) Dance instruction.
(b) Driving techniques.
(c) Gambling techniques.
(d) Medical procedure.
3. What does Pete tell Laura about the lives of doctors?
(a) Most of them die young.
(b) They live longer because they have access to meds and procedures.
(c) They are in it only for the money.
(d) They have the most exciting profession available.
4. What does Ferguson say is all he is thinking about now?
(a) A new car.
(c) Buying a house.
(d) His wedding reception.
5. What does Hochberg project about Ferguson's acceptance of the board appointment?
(a) He has already declined it.
(b) He may not accept it.
(c) He will flat out refuse it.
(d) He has already accepted it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the board members react to Hochberg's timetable for Ferguson?
2. What does Barbara tell Ferguson before she falls unconscious?
3. Who is upset that his son has not been named an intern at the hospital?
4. Why does the hospital employee need surgery?
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)