|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hochberg tell Mary to do?
(a) Cancel his dinner reservation.
(b) Notify Barbara's family and friends of her condition.
(c) Make arrangements for the operating room.
(d) Assist him in surgery.
2. What does Barbara tell Ferguson before she falls unconscious?
(a) She loved him.
(b) She is glad he is doing the surgery.
(c) She doesn't know where she is.
(d) She is frightened.
3. Which doctor tells some of the other doctors to be quiet and stop making jokes about patients and golf games?
4. Who tried to caution Barbara about staying away from Ferguson?
5. What does Laura say about the surgical gown she wears?
(a) It is wrinkled.
(b) It is tight.
(c) It is too long.
(d) It makes her feel important.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do the doctors and nurses not do?
2. What would facilitate Mr. Hudson's investment in the hospital?
3. What does Hochberg instruct Ferguson to do?
4. What does Ferguson wonder about Barbara at this point?
5. Who wanted Ferguson's help with a procedure today?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)