|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has passed since the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three days.
2. Why does the hospital employee need surgery?
(a) Auto accident.
(b) An infection due to a botched abortion.
(c) Heart disease.
(d) Gall bladder disease.
3. What do the two nurses say that Laura must be?
(c) A med student.
4. What does Laura do when Ferguson admits to having an affair with Barbara?
(b) Screams at him.
(c) Cries and runs out of the room.
(d) Slaps him.
5. What does Pete tell Laura about the lives of doctors?
(a) They have the most exciting profession available.
(b) They are in it only for the money.
(c) Most of them die young.
(d) They live longer because they have access to meds and procedures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wanted Ferguson's help with a procedure today?
2. What is the bottom line for most involved in hospital administration?
3. Which of the following do the doctors and nurses not do?
4. What is the hospital advisory committee discussing in the boardroom?
5. How was abortion viewed during the time this play was written in the 1930s?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)