|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would de-sterilize the surgical gowns?
(a) Sharing them.
(b) Hanging them in a closet.
(c) Ironing them.
(d) Folding them.
2. Ferguson tells Laura that ____________ is all McCabe lives for.
(d) Fine dining.
3. What national event is affecting everyone in America at this time?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War II.
4. Who does Laura think she has offended by entering the hospital library?
5. Who does Mary tell Hochberg was the father of Barbara's baby?
(d) She doesn't say.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed since the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What does Ferguson wonder about Barbara at this point?
3. For whom had Barbara asked before lapsing into unconsciousness?
4. What type of wing does the hospital need Hudson's help with?
5. What would facilitate Mr. Hudson's investment in the hospital?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)