|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Hochberg suggest that Ferguson will be ready for an associate's position?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five or six months.
(c) Five or six years.
(d) Five or six weeks.
2. What does Ferguson tell Laura when she realizes he had an affair with Barbara?
(a) He is in love with Laura.
(b) He is in love with Barbara.
(c) It didn't mean anything.
(d) He is sorry.
3. When did Mary find out about Ferguson being the father of Barbara's child?
(a) A couple weeks ago.
(b) She didn't know any details like that.
(c) When Barbara was admitted last night.
(d) Just a few minutes ago.
4. Who is allowed to witness the upcoming surgery?
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The hospital library.
(b) The cafe across the street from the hospital.
(c) The hospital emergency room.
(d) The corridor outside Barbara's hospital room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wanted Ferguson's help with a procedure today?
2. What does Hochberg call the person who performed Barbara's abortion?
3. What seems to get in the way of any path Ferguson thinks about pursuing?
4. What is the symbolism of Laura's touch on Ferguson's arm making him unsterile in the operating room?
5. What would Ferguson have done if he had known Barbara was pregnant?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)