|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Italian woman who talks to Ferguson about her son's condition?
(a) Mrs. Soprano.
(b) Mrs. Sarducci.
(c) Mrs. Sabatino.
(d) Mrs. D'Andrea.
2. How much time has passed since the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Three years.
3. How was abortion viewed during the time this play was written in the 1930s?
(a) Illegal and criminal.
(b) Illegal but not criminal.
(c) A misdemeanor.
(d) A felony.
4. How long does Hochberg suggest that Ferguson will be ready for an associate's position?
(a) Five or six weeks.
(b) Five or six years.
(c) Five or six months.
(d) Ten years.
5. What do the two nurses say that Laura must be?
(c) A med student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the hospital employee need surgery?
2. What does Ferguson say is all he is thinking about now?
3. Mary knows that ______________ was the father of Barbara's baby.
4. What would de-sterilize the surgical gowns?
5. The first part of Act 2, Scene 4 is a demonstration of what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)