|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hochberg tell a nurse to have Laura sit?
(a) In the waiting room.
(b) In the patient's room.
(c) On a stool near the operating table.
(d) In Ferguson's office.
2. For whom had Barbara asked before lapsing into unconsciousness?
(b) Her mother.
3. Who is the Italian woman who talks to Ferguson about her son's condition?
(a) Mrs. Sabatino.
(b) Mrs. D'Andrea.
(c) Mrs. Soprano.
(d) Mrs. Sarducci.
4. Who does Laura think she has offended by entering the hospital library?
5. What does Laura say she wants her life with Ferguson to be?
(a) Simple and quiet.
(d) Full and beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other negative incident has happened to Barbara lately?
2. Why do the board members try to convince Hochberg to approve Ferguson in an associate's position?
3. What seems to get in the way of any path Ferguson thinks about pursuing?
4. Hochberg and some of the other doctors say they can't cut expenses ___________________________.
5. What type of wing does the hospital need Hudson's help with?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)