Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Italian woman who talks to Ferguson about her son's condition?
(a) Mrs. Soprano.
(b) Mrs. Sarducci.
(c) Mrs. Sabatino.
(d) Mrs. D'Andrea.
2. How much time has passed since the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Three years.
3. How was abortion viewed during the time this play was written in the 1930s?
(a) Illegal and criminal.
(b) Illegal but not criminal.
(c) A misdemeanor.
(d) A felony.
4. How long does Hochberg suggest that Ferguson will be ready for an associate's position?
(a) Five or six weeks.
(b) Five or six years.
(c) Five or six months.
(d) Ten years.
5. What do the two nurses say that Laura must be?
(c) A med student.
6. Why does the hospital employee need surgery?
(a) Heart disease.
(b) Auto accident.
(c) An infection due to a botched abortion.
(d) Gall bladder disease.
7. What does Ferguson say is all he is thinking about now?
(a) His wedding reception.
(c) Buying a house.
(d) A new car.
8. Mary knows that ______________ was the father of Barbara's baby.
9. What would de-sterilize the surgical gowns?
(a) Ironing them.
(b) Folding them.
(c) Hanging them in a closet.
(d) Sharing them.
10. The first part of Act 2, Scene 4 is a demonstration of what?
(a) Medical procedure.
(b) Driving techniques.
(c) Dance instruction.
(d) Gambling techniques.
11. Why do the board members try to convince Hochberg to approve Ferguson in an associate's position?
(a) Ferguson would be wasted in research.
(b) They need Hudson's financial support for the hospital.
(c) Ferguson has the most potential of all the candidates.
(d) Ferguson would be a good appointment and good PR for the hospital.
12. When did Mary find out about Ferguson being the father of Barbara's child?
(a) When Barbara was admitted last night.
(b) A couple weeks ago.
(c) Just a few minutes ago.
(d) She didn't know any details like that.
13. What seems to get in the way of any path Ferguson thinks about pursuing?
14. Who hesitates before entering the hospital library?
15. What happens when Laura touches Ferguson's arm?
(a) He tells her to get out.
(b) He slaps her.
(c) He jerks away from her.
(d) His sterile garments are now unsterile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Laura think she has offended by entering the hospital library?
2. Who has shown interest in investing in the hospital?
3. Where does Hochberg tell a nurse to have Laura sit?
4. Which of the following does Ferguson NOT do after Laura touches his arm?
5. What does Hochberg instruct Ferguson to do?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)