|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3?
a) The hospital emergency room.
b) The cafe across the street from the hospital.
c) The hospital library.
d) The corridor outside Barbara's hospital room.
2. What was Levine's father's profession?
3. What decision of Ferguson's does Hochberg question?
a) Marrying Laura.
b) Honeymooning in Europe.
c) Buying a new car.
d) Taking the job offered by the hospital board.
4. What type of project are Dr. Hochberg and Dr. Ferguson working on?
5. How much time has passed since the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
a) Three days.
b) Three months.
This section contains 481 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)