|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura say she wants her life with Ferguson to be?
(c) Simple and quiet.
(d) Full and beautiful.
2. Why does Laura have to stay away from Ferguson in the operating room?
(a) She talks too much.
(b) She is not sterile.
(c) She will faint.
(d) She is not trained for this.
3. Who is the Italian woman who talks to Ferguson about her son's condition?
(a) Mrs. Sabatino.
(b) Mrs. D'Andrea.
(c) Mrs. Sarducci.
(d) Mrs. Soprano.
4. Where does Hochberg tell a nurse to have Laura sit?
(a) In Ferguson's office.
(b) In the patient's room.
(c) In the waiting room.
(d) On a stool near the operating table.
5. What does Barbara tell Ferguson before she falls unconscious?
(a) She loved him.
(b) She is frightened.
(c) She is glad he is doing the surgery.
(d) She doesn't know where she is.
6. Who does Laura think she has offended by entering the hospital library?
7. What does Laura do when Ferguson admits to having an affair with Barbara?
(b) Cries and runs out of the room.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Screams at him.
8. Whose condition is Ferguson discussing?
(c) Mrs. D'Andrea's son.
9. What national event is affecting everyone in America at this time?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War I.
10. What seems to get in the way of any path Ferguson thinks about pursuing?
11. What would de-sterilize the surgical gowns?
(a) Sharing them.
(b) Folding them.
(c) Ironing them.
(d) Hanging them in a closet.
12. Ferguson tells Laura that ____________ is all McCabe lives for.
(a) Fine dining.
13. What type of wing does the hospital need Hudson's help with?
(a) Critical Care.
14. Which of the following do the doctors and nurses not do?
(a) Prepare instruments.
(b) Scrub their hands.
(c) Put on sterile gowns.
(d) Send text messages.
15. Who is upset that his son has not been named an intern at the hospital?
(b) The governor.
(c) A senator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hesitates before entering the hospital library?
2. What is the hospital advisory committee discussing in the boardroom?
3. What procedure does Hochberg say is Barbara's only hope for survival?
4. Which of the following does Ferguson NOT do after Laura touches his arm?
5. Who has shown interest in investing in the hospital?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)