|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ferguson tells Laura that ____________ is all McCabe lives for.
(a) Fine dining.
2. What does Hochberg tell Mary to do?
(a) Notify Barbara's family and friends of her condition.
(b) Make arrangements for the operating room.
(c) Cancel his dinner reservation.
(d) Assist him in surgery.
3. Who tried to caution Barbara about staying away from Ferguson?
4. Where does Hochberg tell a nurse to have Laura sit?
(a) In the patient's room.
(b) In Ferguson's office.
(c) In the waiting room.
(d) On a stool near the operating table.
5. Who is allowed to witness the upcoming surgery?
6. Why does Laura have to stay away from Ferguson in the operating room?
(a) She is not sterile.
(b) She talks too much.
(c) She will faint.
(d) She is not trained for this.
7. What is the bottom line for most involved in hospital administration?
(a) Public relations efforts.
(b) Money and prestige.
(c) Research and grants.
(d) Privacy concerns.
8. What does Laura say about the surgical gown she wears?
(a) It makes her feel important.
(b) It is too long.
(c) It is wrinkled.
(d) It is tight.
9. Who is upset that his son has not been named an intern at the hospital?
(c) A senator.
(d) The governor.
10. Who wanted Ferguson's help with a procedure today?
11. The hospital must balance financial responsibilities and ________________.
(a) Doctors' interests.
(b) Patients' rights laws.
(c) Public relations efforts.
(d) Privacy laws.
12. Which doctor tells some of the other doctors to be quiet and stop making jokes about patients and golf games?
13. Why is Ferguson not at the hospital today?
(a) He is vacationing in Montana.
(b) He is out sick.
(c) He is studying in Vienna.
(d) He is attending his wedding rehearsal.
14. Who does Mary tell Hochberg was the father of Barbara's baby?
(c) She doesn't say.
15. Where does Hochberg order Laura to stay?
(a) In the corner.
(b) In the hallway.
(c) In the waiting room.
(d) In the observation booth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the hospital business managers?
2. Which of the following do the doctors and nurses not do?
3. How much time has passed since the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What do the doctors make jokes about during the meeting?
5. With whom is Ferguson discussing Barbara's condition?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)