|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura say she wants her life with Ferguson to be?
(a) Full and beautiful.
(c) Simple and quiet.
2. What do the two nurses say that Laura must be?
(d) A med student.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the hospital business managers?
4. What surprises Ferguson in the operating room?
(a) The bright lights.
(b) The music.
(c) Laura's attendance.
(d) The cold temperature.
5. Ferguson tells Laura that ____________ is all McCabe lives for.
(c) Fine dining.
6. With whom is Ferguson discussing Barbara's condition?
7. What is the hospital advisory committee discussing in the boardroom?
(a) The hospital's financial situation.
(b) The hospital expansion plans.
(c) Ferguson's promotion.
(d) Levine's termination.
8. Why is Ferguson not at the hospital today?
(a) He is attending his wedding rehearsal.
(b) He is studying in Vienna.
(c) He is vacationing in Montana.
(d) He is out sick.
9. What does Pete tell Laura about the lives of doctors?
(a) They have the most exciting profession available.
(b) Most of them die young.
(c) They are in it only for the money.
(d) They live longer because they have access to meds and procedures.
10. Which of the following does Ferguson NOT do after Laura touches his arm?
(a) Rips off his gown.
(b) Embraces her.
(c) Pulls off his gloves.
(d) Backs away from her.
11. What would Ferguson have done if he had known Barbara was pregnant?
(a) He would have paid for the abortion.
(b) He would have performed the abortion himself.
(c) He never would have let the abortion happen.
(d) He would have married Barbara.
12. What does Laura say about the surgical gown she wears?
(a) It makes her feel important.
(b) It is wrinkled.
(c) It is too long.
(d) It is tight.
13. What does Ferguson say is all he is thinking about now?
(b) A new car.
(c) His wedding reception.
(d) Buying a house.
14. Who wanted Ferguson's help with a procedure today?
15. What does Laura say she will do if Ferguson decides to study with Hochberg and not accept the administrator job?
(a) She will miss him while he's gone.
(b) She will leave him.
(c) She wants to go with him.
(d) She will support any decision he makes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Laura touches Ferguson's arm?
2. Where does Hochberg tell a nurse to have Laura sit?
3. What other topic is on the agenda for the board meeting?
4. Why does the hospital employee need surgery?
5. Who has shown interest in investing in the hospital?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)