|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the hospital business managers?
2. With whom is Ferguson discussing Barbara's condition?
3. Whose condition is Ferguson discussing?
(a) Mrs. D'Andrea's son.
4. Which of the following does Laura NOT say about her father and Hochberg.
(a) They are vivacious.
(b) They are flat.
(c) They are colorless.
(d) They have no outside interests.
5. Who tried to caution Barbara about staying away from Ferguson?
6. Who is the Italian woman who talks to Ferguson about her son's condition?
(a) Mrs. Soprano.
(b) Mrs. D'Andrea.
(c) Mrs. Sarducci.
(d) Mrs. Sabatino.
7. What is the bottom line for most involved in hospital administration?
(a) Research and grants.
(b) Privacy concerns.
(c) Money and prestige.
(d) Public relations efforts.
8. What decision of Ferguson's does Hochberg question?
(a) Buying a new car.
(b) Honeymooning in Europe.
(c) Taking the job offered by the hospital board.
(d) Marrying Laura.
9. How do the board members react to Hochberg's timetable for Ferguson?
(a) They accept it.
(b) They are outraged.
(c) They have some reservations about it.
(d) They refuse to discuss it anymore.
10. Who hesitates before entering the hospital library?
11. What does Hochberg instruct Ferguson to do?
(a) Attend a medical conference.
(b) Get some rest.
(c) Call Barbara's family.
(d) Make arrangements for the operating room.
12. What do the doctors make jokes about during the meeting?
(a) How the coffee is just tan water.
(b) How difficult it is to collect fees.
(c) The lack of Christmas bonuses this year.
(d) How they will soon have to wash out bandages and reuse them.
13. Hochberg and some of the other doctors say they can't cut expenses ___________________________.
(a) Until next year.
(b) Without cutting staff.
(c) Without compromising services.
(d) Because they are already running lean.
14. Why is Ferguson not at the hospital today?
(a) He is studying in Vienna.
(b) He is attending his wedding rehearsal.
(c) He is out sick.
(d) He is vacationing in Montana.
15. When did Mary find out about Ferguson being the father of Barbara's child?
(a) Just a few minutes ago.
(b) A couple weeks ago.
(c) She didn't know any details like that.
(d) When Barbara was admitted last night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary caution Ferguson about regarding going into Barbara's room?
2. What does Hochberg project about Ferguson's acceptance of the board appointment?
3. What does Ferguson tell Laura when she realizes he had an affair with Barbara?
4. Which doctor tells some of the other doctors to be quiet and stop making jokes about patients and golf games?
5. Hochberg tells Ferguson that Ferguson has every right to ______________________.
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)