|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferguson advise Levine to do for his wife?
(a) Let Dr. Hochberg treat her.
(b) Get a second opinion.
(c) Move to a drier climate.
(d) Take her to the Mayo Clinic.
2. What does Dr. Hochberg tell Laura about internships?
(a) It separates the boys from the men.
(b) Doctors are not well paid.
(c) It is do or die time.
(d) It is when the boys become men.
3. What does Pete eat in Ferguson's office?
(a) Chinese takeout.
4. Ferguson's office also doubles as a ________________.
5. Which of the following is NOT destroying Mr. Hudson?
6. With what disease is Levine's wife diagnosed?
7. What does Ferguson lend to Shorty?
(b) Top hat.
(d) Bow tie.
8. What do the men jokingly say that Pete prefers over romance?
9. Who is the shabbily dressed young man?
(a) Dr. Leonard.
(b) Dr. Levinson.
(c) Dr. Leopold.
(d) Dr. Levine.
10. What type of project are Dr. Hochberg and Dr. Ferguson working on?
11. What do Mr. and Mrs. Smith tell Dr. Cunningham about their daughter?
(a) She has been very nauseous.
(b) She has collapsed.
(c) She is allergic to Sulfa.
(d) She has a heart condition.
12. Dr. Levine was a former student of __________________.
(a) Dr. Ferguson's.
(b) Dr. McCabe's.
(c) Dr. Hochberg's.
(d) Dr. Gordon's.
13. What was Levine's father's profession?
14. Where does the nurse take Mr. Hudson?
(a) For bloodwork.
(b) For a sunbath.
(c) For a CAT Scan.
(d) For x-rays.
15. Which doctor asks Dr. Hochberg for a consultation on a patient?
(a) Dr. Gibson.
(b) Dr. Grayson.
(c) Dr. Gordon.
(d) Dr. Gladstone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferguson do with the hypodermic of insulin?
2. What does Ferguson say that doctors will have to give up in order to do what they have to do?
3. What does Laura know about Hochberg regarding his interns?
4. What does Dr. Cunningham order for the Smiths' daughter?
5. Why does Laura say she wants to end the relationship?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)