|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the shabbily dressed young man?
(a) Dr. Levine.
(b) Dr. Leopold.
(c) Dr. Leonard.
(d) Dr. Levinson.
2. What does Ferguson do with the hypodermic of insulin?
(a) Squirts out the insulin.
(b) Throws in away.
(c) Gives the injection quickly.
(d) Hides it in a drawer.
3. Who spits in the jar to provide a sputum sample?
(a) Dr. Hochberg.
(b) Dr. Levine.
(c) Dr. Gordon.
(d) Dr. Ferguson.
4. What has happened to the patient that Ferguson was going to assist with a transfusion tonight?
(a) The patient died.
(b) The patient is much better.
(c) The patient has been discharged.
(d) The protocol for the patient has changed.
5. Why does Dr. Hochberg tell Laura she can't see Ferguson?
(a) He has clinic duty.
(b) He's out today.
(c) He's on a patient consult.
(d) He's in surgery.
6. In what room does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(b) Conference room.
(c) Admitting area.
(d) Surgical suite.
7. What is the shabbily dressed young man bringing for Mr. Hochberg?
(a) Lab results.
(b) An x-ray.
(c) Phone messages.
(d) A cup of coffee.
8. Which of the following does NOT characterize Cunningham?
9. What interrupts the intense conversation between Laura and Ferguson?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A page over the loud speaker.
(c) Another intern.
(d) A text message.
10. What does Ferguson order the other nurse to bring instead of glucose?
11. What is of concern on the x-ray that Dr. Levine has brought in to Dr. Hochberg?
(a) A dark area near the heart.
(b) A break in a bone.
(c) Blocked arteries in a leg.
(d) A spot on the lung.
12. What does Dorothy ask for when she awakens?
13. What is the name of Dr. Ferguson's fiancee?
(a) Laura Hudson.
(b) Laura Hinton.
(c) Linda Huron.
(d) Lisa Hudson.
14. Dr. Levine was a former student of __________________.
(a) Dr. Ferguson's.
(b) Dr. Hochberg's.
(c) Dr. McCabe's.
(d) Dr. Gordon's.
15. Who is the elderly doctor with whom Dr. Hochberg speaks?
(a) Dr. McCabe.
(b) Dr. McCallister.
(c) Dr. Matthews.
(d) Dr. McCormick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men jokingly say that Pete prefers over romance?
2. What choice does Levine have second thoughts about?
3. What does Laura want Ferguson to do after they return from Vienna?
4. What does Mr. Hudson urge Laura and Ferguson to do?
5. What does Cunningham threaten to do to Ferguson?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)