|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which doctor asks Dr. Hochberg for a consultation on a patient?
(a) Dr. Gladstone.
(b) Dr. Gibson.
(c) Dr. Grayson.
(d) Dr. Gordon.
2. Who is the student nurse who calls for a page for Ferguson?
3. Where does the nurse take Mr. Hudson?
(a) For a CAT Scan.
(b) For x-rays.
(c) For a sunbath.
(d) For bloodwork.
4. What is the name of Dr. Ferguson's fiancee?
(a) Lisa Hudson.
(b) Laura Hudson.
(c) Laura Hinton.
(d) Linda Huron.
5. What does Pete say was given to a patient he and Ferguson share?
(a) Too much antihistamine.
(b) Too much insulin.
(c) Not enough insulin.
(d) Too much morphine.
6. Ferguson's office also doubles as a ________________.
7. Who is the chief of surgery who comes in the room looking for one of the doctors?
(a) Dr. Schottenstein.
(b) Dr. Hochberg.
(c) Dr. Laux.
(d) Dr. Hochwalt.
8. What does Dr. Hochberg think might spoil Dr. Gordon's wife's plans for tonight?
(a) Gordon going out for drinks with his colleagues.
(b) Gordon going on a ski trip.
(c) Gordon taking a golf weekend.
(d) He and Gordon meeting for dinner.
9. Who had ordered that the Smiths' daughter receive no more insulin?
10. Cunningham tells Barbara ______________________.
(a) To bring the parents back into the room.
(b) To get him some coffee.
(c) To take orders from him.
(d) To page Ferguson.
11. Who is the shabbily dressed young man?
(a) Dr. Leonard.
(b) Dr. Leopold.
(c) Dr. Levine.
(d) Dr. Levinson.
12. Which of the following does Dr. Hochberg not do with Mr. Hudson's cigarette?
(a) Takes it out of Mr. Hudson's mouth.
(b) Throws it away.
(c) Puts it out.
(d) Lights it.
13. Why is Ferguson paged?
(a) He is needed on a patient consultation.
(b) His class is ready to begin.
(c) Dr. Cunningham is misdiagnosing insulin again.
(d) He is needed in the emergency room.
14. Why does Barbara come to Ferguson's office?
(a) To get study notes.
(b) To ask if Ferguson wants coffee.
(c) To bring x-rays.
(d) To alert Ferguson about a patient.
15. What does Ferguson do when Cunningham orders him out of the room?
(a) He hits him on the jaw.
(b) He remains.
(c) He pages Hochberg.
(d) He leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Levine was a former student of __________________.
2. What does Ferguson do with the hypodermic of insulin?
3. Pete asks Ferguson to watch the floor while he leaves ______________________.
4. Who is the elderly doctor with whom Dr. Hochberg speaks?
5. Ferguson and Laura get into an argument on the phone about whether he should __________________________.
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)