|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT characterize Cunningham?
2. What does Dr. Hochberg think might spoil Dr. Gordon's wife's plans for tonight?
(a) Gordon going on a ski trip.
(b) Gordon going out for drinks with his colleagues.
(c) Gordon taking a golf weekend.
(d) He and Gordon meeting for dinner.
3. Why does Barbara say she won't be able to get a good night's sleep?
(a) She has a bad cold.
(b) She has to study for an exam.
(c) She has really noisy neighbors.
(d) She has the night shift.
4. Which of the following does Dr. Hochberg not do with Mr. Hudson's cigarette?
(a) Throws it away.
(b) Puts it out.
(c) Takes it out of Mr. Hudson's mouth.
(d) Lights it.
5. In what room does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Surgical suite.
(b) Admitting area.
(d) Conference room.
6. Where does Mr. Hudson have pain?
(a) His chest.
(b) His back.
(c) His abdomen.
(d) His leg.
7. Where does Laura say she is going as she prepares to leave Ferguson?
(a) To get ready for the party tonight.
(b) To attend class.
(c) To go shopping.
(d) To the library.
8. Why does Dr. Hochberg call Hudson insane?
(a) For retiring.
(b) For working so much.
(c) For indulging Laura.
(d) For getting remarried.
9. What does Ferguson tell Barbara to reassure her?
(a) He tells her she has good instincts.
(b) All the other nurses like her.
(c) The doctors think she is very proficient.
(d) He tells her she is going to be a good nurse.
10. Who enters the room as Barbara is preparing the insulin injection?
11. Ferguson and Laura get into an argument on the phone about whether he should __________________________.
(a) Buy a new car.
(b) Stay in town for the holidays.
(c) Focus on his marriage or his studies.
(d) Go on a golf outing.
12. What does Laura say she wants to do regarding her relationship with Ferguson?
(a) Help him make some decisions.
(b) Break it off now.
(c) Wait for him as long as it takes.
(d) Endure whatever happens.
13. What does Pete eat in Ferguson's office?
(a) Chinese takeout.
14. What is the name of Mr. and Mrs. Smith's daughter?
15. With what disease is Levine's wife diagnosed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What medication does Cunningham order for Dorothy's pain?
2. What does Barbara do when Ferguson speaks sharply to her?
3. Why did Levine's mother disown him?
4. What do the men jokingly say that Pete prefers over romance?
5. What did Levine decide to do instead of study with Hochberg?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)