|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. and Mrs. Smith's daughter?
2. What interrupts the intense conversation between Laura and Ferguson?
(a) A page over the loud speaker.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A text message.
(d) Another intern.
3. Which of the following does NOT characterize Cunningham?
4. What does Ferguson do with the hypodermic of insulin?
(a) Gives the injection quickly.
(b) Squirts out the insulin.
(c) Hides it in a drawer.
(d) Throws in away.
5. Why does Barbara say she won't be able to get a good night's sleep?
(a) She has the night shift.
(b) She has a bad cold.
(c) She has to study for an exam.
(d) She has really noisy neighbors.
6. What do the men jokingly say that Pete prefers over romance?
7. What does Ferguson want another nurse to bring?
(a) A syringe of glucose.
(b) Privacy papers.
(c) Clean linens.
(d) Security guard.
8. Who is the chief of surgery who comes in the room looking for one of the doctors?
(a) Dr. Hochberg.
(b) Dr. Schottenstein.
(c) Dr. Laux.
(d) Dr. Hochwalt.
9. Which doctor asks Dr. Hochberg for a consultation on a patient?
(a) Dr. Gordon.
(b) Dr. Grayson.
(c) Dr. Gibson.
(d) Dr. Gladstone.
10. What has happened to the patient that Ferguson was going to assist with a transfusion tonight?
(a) The patient died.
(b) The protocol for the patient has changed.
(c) The patient is much better.
(d) The patient has been discharged.
11. What does Ferguson offer to give Barbara?
(a) A grad school reference.
(b) A ride home.
(c) A job reference.
(d) Notes to help her study.
12. Where does Mr. Hudson have pain?
(a) His leg.
(b) His back.
(c) His abdomen.
(d) His chest.
13. Who does Ferguson shout for down the hall?
(c) Another nurse.
(d) An orderly.
14. What type of project are Dr. Hochberg and Dr. Ferguson working on?
15. Which of the following does Dr. Hochberg not do with Mr. Hudson's cigarette?
(a) Takes it out of Mr. Hudson's mouth.
(b) Lights it.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Puts it out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Hudson's assistant?
2. With what disease is Levine's wife diagnosed?
3. Where does the nurse take Mr. Hudson?
4. What does Ferguson advise Levine to do for his wife?
5. What are Dr. Ferguson and Dr. Wren arguing about as they enter the room?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)