|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do the doctors and interns not do in this room?
2. What does Laura say she wants to do regarding her relationship with Ferguson?
(a) Wait for him as long as it takes.
(b) Endure whatever happens.
(c) Break it off now.
(d) Help him make some decisions.
3. What does Dorothy ask for when she awakens?
4. Why did Levine's mother disown him?
(a) She wanted him to be a lawyer.
(b) He married a girl who is not Jewish.
(c) He insulted his family with rude behavior.
(d) He never remembers her birthday.
5. What was Levine's father's profession?
6. What choice does Levine have second thoughts about?
(a) Moving away from his hometown.
(b) Marrying the girl he married.
(c) Remaining a Jew.
(d) Going to college and med school.
7. What is Laura's nickname for Dr. Hochberg?
(c) Hockey puck.
8. Who is Mr. Hudson's assistant?
9. What was Levine's father's motto?
(a) "I came. I saw. I conquered."
(b) "When one door closes, another one opens."
(c) "What is essential is invisible to the eye."
(d) "Above all is humanity."
10. What has happened to the patient that Ferguson was going to assist with a transfusion tonight?
(a) The patient is much better.
(b) The patient has been discharged.
(c) The patient died.
(d) The protocol for the patient has changed.
11. What does Ferguson have to do tonight that prevents his attending the party?
(c) Have dinner with Hochberg.
(d) Do a transfusion.
12. Who enters the room as Barbara is preparing the insulin injection?
13. What is of concern on the x-ray that Dr. Levine has brought in to Dr. Hochberg?
(a) A dark area near the heart.
(b) A break in a bone.
(c) A spot on the lung.
(d) Blocked arteries in a leg.
14. In what room does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(b) Surgical suite.
(c) Admitting area.
(d) Conference room.
15. Where does Laura say she is going as she prepares to leave Ferguson?
(a) To the library.
(b) To get ready for the party tonight.
(c) To attend class.
(d) To go shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Barbara NOT do after Ferguson leaves his office?
2. Which of the following does NOT characterize Cunningham?
3. What type of project are Dr. Hochberg and Dr. Ferguson working on?
4. Who spits in the jar to provide a sputum sample?
5. What does Ferguson tell Barbara to reassure her?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)