|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of project are Dr. Hochberg and Dr. Ferguson working on?
2. Who is Mr. Hudson's assistant?
3. What does Dr. Hochberg think might spoil Dr. Gordon's wife's plans for tonight?
(a) He and Gordon meeting for dinner.
(b) Gordon taking a golf weekend.
(c) Gordon going on a ski trip.
(d) Gordon going out for drinks with his colleagues.
4. What does Ferguson advise Levine to do for his wife?
(a) Move to a drier climate.
(b) Let Dr. Hochberg treat her.
(c) Get a second opinion.
(d) Take her to the Mayo Clinic.
5. To what city is Dr. Ferguson going to study surgical techniques?
6. Who is the shabbily dressed young man?
(a) Dr. Leonard.
(b) Dr. Levine.
(c) Dr. Leopold.
(d) Dr. Levinson.
7. Which of the following is NOT destroying Mr. Hudson?
8. Who is the elderly doctor with whom Dr. Hochberg speaks?
(a) Dr. McCallister.
(b) Dr. Matthews.
(c) Dr. McCabe.
(d) Dr. McCormick.
9. Which of the following does NOT characterize Cunningham?
10. Which of the following do the doctors and interns not do in this room?
11. What does Ferguson tease Laura about when he enters the room?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her laugh.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Being late.
12. Who had ordered that the Smiths' daughter receive no more insulin?
13. Cunningham tells Barbara ______________________.
(a) To take orders from him.
(b) To get him some coffee.
(c) To page Ferguson.
(d) To bring the parents back into the room.
14. Which character introduced in Act 1, Scene 3 will be important to Ferguson's life in the future?
15. With what disease is Levine's wife diagnosed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Laura say she wants to do regarding her relationship with Ferguson?
3. Why did Levine's mother disown him?
4. Who spits in the jar to provide a sputum sample?
5. What is the shabbily dressed young man bringing for Mr. Hochberg?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)