|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Laura's nickname for Dr. Hochberg?
(d) Hockey puck.
2. Who is the doctor who prescribed the incorrect dosage of medicine?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
(b) Dr. Crawford.
(c) Dr. Clark.
(d) Dr. Chesterton.
3. Pete asks Ferguson to watch the floor while he leaves ______________________.
(a) To get a sandwich.
(b) To take a nap.
(c) To make a phone call.
(d) To change clothes.
4. Where does Mr. Hudson have pain?
(a) His chest.
(b) His abdomen.
(c) His back.
(d) His leg.
5. What does Mr. Hudson ask the nurse to bring along with them?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) His report.
(c) His slippers.
(d) Her phone number.
6. What does Ferguson order the other nurse to bring instead of glucose?
7. What has happened to the patient that Ferguson was going to assist with a transfusion tonight?
(a) The patient died.
(b) The patient is much better.
(c) The patient has been discharged.
(d) The protocol for the patient has changed.
8. Which of the following does NOT characterize Ferguson?
9. Dr. Levine was a former student of __________________.
(a) Dr. Gordon's.
(b) Dr. Hochberg's.
(c) Dr. Ferguson's.
(d) Dr. McCabe's.
10. What does Dr. Hochberg say about the young doctors?
(a) They are ambitious.
(b) They are green.
(c) They are dedicated.
(d) They are energetic.
11. Who is the chief of surgery who comes in the room looking for one of the doctors?
(a) Dr. Hochberg.
(b) Dr. Hochwalt.
(c) Dr. Schottenstein.
(d) Dr. Laux.
12. What does Dr. Cunningham order for the Smiths' daughter?
(a) An insulin injection.
13. What does Ferguson say that doctors will have to give up in order to do what they have to do?
(a) Teaching assistants.
(c) Big caseloads.
(d) Outside influences.
14. Who does Ferguson shout for down the hall?
(c) Another nurse.
(d) An orderly.
15. What does Laura know about Hochberg regarding his interns?
(a) He requires them to teach some courses.
(b) He doesn't let them leave the hospital for days at a time.
(c) He works them really hard.
(d) He accommodates their personal needs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorothy ask for when she awakens?
2. With what disease is Levine's wife diagnosed?
3. Ferguson and Laura get into an argument on the phone about whether he should __________________________.
4. Where does Laura say she is going as she prepares to leave Ferguson?
5. What does Laura want Ferguson to do after they return from Vienna?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)