|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Laura tell Ferguson she is unhappy?
(a) They didn't get the house they wanted.
(b) Her wedding dress needs to be altered.
(c) She missed the big sale at Macy's.
(d) They are apart so much.
2. Which of the following does NOT characterize Cunningham?
3. What does Ferguson advise Levine to do for his wife?
(a) Get a second opinion.
(b) Move to a drier climate.
(c) Take her to the Mayo Clinic.
(d) Let Dr. Hochberg treat her.
4. Why is Ferguson paged?
(a) His class is ready to begin.
(b) He is needed on a patient consultation.
(c) He is needed in the emergency room.
(d) Dr. Cunningham is misdiagnosing insulin again.
5. What did Levine decide to do instead of study with Hochberg?
(a) Moved out of state.
(b) Postpone his career.
(c) Change his area of study.
(d) Get married.
6. What is the name of Dr. Ferguson's fiancee?
(a) Linda Huron.
(b) Laura Hinton.
(c) Lisa Hudson.
(d) Laura Hudson.
7. Which of the following does NOT characterize Ferguson?
8. What does Dr. Hochberg think might spoil Dr. Gordon's wife's plans for tonight?
(a) Gordon taking a golf weekend.
(b) Gordon going on a ski trip.
(c) He and Gordon meeting for dinner.
(d) Gordon going out for drinks with his colleagues.
9. Why does Dr. Hochberg tell Laura she can't see Ferguson?
(a) He has clinic duty.
(b) He's in surgery.
(c) He's out today.
(d) He's on a patient consult.
10. What choice does Levine have second thoughts about?
(a) Remaining a Jew.
(b) Moving away from his hometown.
(c) Marrying the girl he married.
(d) Going to college and med school.
11. What does Dr. Hochberg tell Laura about internships?
(a) Doctors are not well paid.
(b) It separates the boys from the men.
(c) It is when the boys become men.
(d) It is do or die time.
12. Which of the following is NOT destroying Mr. Hudson?
13. Which of the following does Barbara NOT do after Ferguson leaves his office?
(a) Sits on the bed.
(b) Makes a phone call.
(c) Puts the notes on the desk.
(d) Waits for Ferguson to return.
14. What medication does Cunningham order for Dorothy's pain?
15. Who is the doctor who prescribed the incorrect dosage of medicine?
(a) Dr. Clark.
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
(c) Dr. Crawford.
(d) Dr. Chesterton.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city is Dr. Ferguson going to study surgical techniques?
2. What do Ferguson and Barbara do after discussing their lives in the medical field?
3. What does Ferguson have to do tonight that prevents his attending the party?
4. What does Ferguson order the other nurse to bring instead of glucose?
5. What do Mr. and Mrs. Smith tell Dr. Cunningham about their daughter?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)