|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what disease is Levine's wife diagnosed?
2. What does Dr. Hochberg ask Dr. Levine if he has brought in addition to the x-ray?
(a) A sputum sample.
(b) A patient profile.
(c) A patient history.
(d) Blood test results.
3. Who is the doctor who prescribed the incorrect dosage of medicine?
(a) Dr. Crawford.
(b) Dr. Clark.
(c) Dr. Chesterton.
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
4. In what room does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Conference room.
(c) Surgical suite.
(d) Admitting area.
5. Which of the following is NOT destroying Mr. Hudson?
6. What does Ferguson do with the hypodermic of insulin?
(a) Gives the injection quickly.
(b) Throws in away.
(c) Squirts out the insulin.
(d) Hides it in a drawer.
7. What is the name of Dr. Ferguson's fiancee?
(a) Laura Hinton.
(b) Lisa Hudson.
(c) Laura Hudson.
(d) Linda Huron.
8. Why is Ferguson paged?
(a) His class is ready to begin.
(b) Dr. Cunningham is misdiagnosing insulin again.
(c) He is needed on a patient consultation.
(d) He is needed in the emergency room.
9. To what city is Dr. Ferguson going to study surgical techniques?
10. What does Ferguson offer to give Barbara?
(a) A job reference.
(b) Notes to help her study.
(c) A grad school reference.
(d) A ride home.
11. What does Pete say was given to a patient he and Ferguson share?
(a) Too much insulin.
(b) Too much morphine.
(c) Not enough insulin.
(d) Too much antihistamine.
12. What was Levine's father's profession?
13. Why does Laura get angry with her father?
(a) He won't buy her a new car.
(b) He has not given his blessing for her to get married.
(c) He has been smoking again.
(d) He has frozen her credit cards.
14. What does Ferguson want another nurse to bring?
(a) Clean linens.
(b) A syringe of glucose.
(c) Privacy papers.
(d) Security guard.
15. What does Ferguson do when Cunningham orders him out of the room?
(a) He pages Hochberg.
(b) He remains.
(c) He hits him on the jaw.
(d) He leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. and Mrs. Smith's daughter?
2. What does Ferguson lend to Shorty?
3. What does Mr. Hudson urge Laura and Ferguson to do?
4. Which of the following does Barbara NOT do after Ferguson leaves his office?
5. Who had ordered that the Smiths' daughter receive no more insulin?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)