|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura know about Hochberg regarding his interns?
(a) He requires them to teach some courses.
(b) He doesn't let them leave the hospital for days at a time.
(c) He works them really hard.
(d) He accommodates their personal needs.
2. To what city is Dr. Ferguson going to study surgical techniques?
3. What does Dr. Hochberg say about the young doctors?
(a) They are dedicated.
(b) They are green.
(c) They are ambitious.
(d) They are energetic.
4. What do Ferguson and Barbara do after discussing their lives in the medical field?
(a) Study together.
(b) Embrace and kiss.
(c) Make rounds together.
(d) Go out to dinner.
5. What does Dr. Cunningham order for the Smiths' daughter?
(d) An insulin injection.
6. Which of the following is NOT destroying Mr. Hudson?
7. What does Pete say was given to a patient he and Ferguson share?
(a) Too much insulin.
(b) Not enough insulin.
(c) Too much morphine.
(d) Too much antihistamine.
8. Why is Ferguson paged?
(a) Dr. Cunningham is misdiagnosing insulin again.
(b) He is needed on a patient consultation.
(c) His class is ready to begin.
(d) He is needed in the emergency room.
9. Ferguson's office also doubles as a ________________.
10. What does Barbara do when Ferguson speaks sharply to her?
(a) Snaps back at him.
(b) Drops a hypodermic needle.
(d) Runs out of the room.
11. What does Ferguson do with the hypodermic of insulin?
(a) Squirts out the insulin.
(b) Gives the injection quickly.
(c) Hides it in a drawer.
(d) Throws in away.
12. Pete asks Ferguson to watch the floor while he leaves ______________________.
(a) To make a phone call.
(b) To change clothes.
(c) To take a nap.
(d) To get a sandwich.
13. Who spits in the jar to provide a sputum sample?
(a) Dr. Hochberg.
(b) Dr. Ferguson.
(c) Dr. Gordon.
(d) Dr. Levine.
14. Who is the doctor who prescribed the incorrect dosage of medicine?
(a) Dr. Chesterton.
(b) Dr. Crawford.
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
(d) Dr. Clark.
15. Why does Dr. Hochberg call Hudson insane?
(a) For working so much.
(b) For indulging Laura.
(c) For getting remarried.
(d) For retiring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which doctor asks Dr. Hochberg for a consultation on a patient?
2. Why does Laura say she wants to end the relationship?
3. What does Ferguson tell Barbara to reassure her?
4. What do Mr. and Mrs. Smith tell Dr. Cunningham about their daughter?
5. What does Laura want Ferguson to do after they return from Vienna?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)