|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorothy ask for when she awakens?
2. What does Ferguson advise Levine to do for his wife?
(a) Let Dr. Hochberg treat her.
(b) Get a second opinion.
(c) Take her to the Mayo Clinic.
(d) Move to a drier climate.
3. What does Laura say she wants to do regarding her relationship with Ferguson?
(a) Wait for him as long as it takes.
(b) Endure whatever happens.
(c) Help him make some decisions.
(d) Break it off now.
4. Which of the following does Barbara NOT do after Ferguson leaves his office?
(a) Makes a phone call.
(b) Puts the notes on the desk.
(c) Waits for Ferguson to return.
(d) Sits on the bed.
5. What does Ferguson want another nurse to bring?
(a) Clean linens.
(b) Privacy papers.
(c) A syringe of glucose.
(d) Security guard.
6. What does Mr. Hudson ask the nurse to bring along with them?
(a) His slippers.
(b) His report.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) Her phone number.
7. What do the men jokingly say that Pete prefers over romance?
8. With what disease is Levine's wife diagnosed?
9. What is the shabbily dressed young man bringing for Mr. Hochberg?
(a) An x-ray.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) Lab results.
(d) Phone messages.
10. What does Ferguson tease Laura about when he enters the room?
(a) Her laugh.
(b) Being late.
(c) Her hat.
(d) Her purse.
11. What does Dr. Hochberg ask Dr. Levine if he has brought in addition to the x-ray?
(a) A patient history.
(b) A sputum sample.
(c) Blood test results.
(d) A patient profile.
12. Which of the following does Dr. Hochberg not do with Mr. Hudson's cigarette?
(a) Lights it.
(b) Puts it out.
(c) Takes it out of Mr. Hudson's mouth.
(d) Throws it away.
13. What is Levine looking for when he comes in to see Ferguson?
(a) Research notes.
(b) Directions to the party.
(c) The sputum test results.
(d) Dr. Hochberg.
14. Why does Laura tell Ferguson she is unhappy?
(a) They are apart so much.
(b) They didn't get the house they wanted.
(c) Her wedding dress needs to be altered.
(d) She missed the big sale at Macy's.
15. What does Dr. Levine encourage Dr. Ferguson to do?
(a) Be sure to get in good with Dr. Hochberg for promotions.
(b) Take golf lessons from his golf pro.
(c) Treat his time with Dr. Hochberg as valuable and unique.
(d) Get a membership at a good country club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shorty ask Pete if he can borrow?
2. What does Laura know about Hochberg regarding his interns?
3. What does Ferguson do with the hypodermic of insulin?
4. Who is the more senior nurse who enters Dorothy's room?
5. To what city is Dr. Ferguson going to study surgical techniques?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)