|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Hudson ask the nurse to bring along with them?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) His report.
(c) His slippers.
(d) Her phone number.
2. Who had ordered that the Smiths' daughter receive no more insulin?
3. What does Ferguson say that doctors will have to give up in order to do what they have to do?
(a) Big caseloads.
(c) Outside influences.
(d) Teaching assistants.
4. Which doctor asks Dr. Hochberg for a consultation on a patient?
(a) Dr. Gordon.
(b) Dr. Grayson.
(c) Dr. Gladstone.
(d) Dr. Gibson.
5. What does Ferguson tell Barbara to reassure her?
(a) He tells her she has good instincts.
(b) All the other nurses like her.
(c) The doctors think she is very proficient.
(d) He tells her she is going to be a good nurse.
6. What type of project are Dr. Hochberg and Dr. Ferguson working on?
7. What does Dorothy ask for when she awakens?
8. Where does Laura say she is going as she prepares to leave Ferguson?
(a) To attend class.
(b) To the library.
(c) To get ready for the party tonight.
(d) To go shopping.
9. Who does Ferguson shout for down the hall?
(b) An orderly.
(d) Another nurse.
10. What did Levine decide to do instead of study with Hochberg?
(a) Postpone his career.
(b) Moved out of state.
(c) Get married.
(d) Change his area of study.
11. Which of the following do the doctors and interns not do in this room?
12. What does Ferguson have to do tonight that prevents his attending the party?
(a) Do a transfusion.
(b) Have dinner with Hochberg.
13. What is the name of Dr. Ferguson's fiancee?
(a) Laura Hudson.
(b) Laura Hinton.
(c) Lisa Hudson.
(d) Linda Huron.
14. Why does Barbara come to Ferguson's office?
(a) To ask if Ferguson wants coffee.
(b) To bring x-rays.
(c) To alert Ferguson about a patient.
(d) To get study notes.
15. Who is the student nurse who calls for a page for Ferguson?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Hudson urge Laura and Ferguson to do?
2. What does Dr. Hochberg tell Laura about internships?
3. What interrupts the intense conversation between Laura and Ferguson?
4. What does Shorty ask Pete if he can borrow?
5. What choice does Levine have second thoughts about?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)