|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ferguson's office also doubles as a ________________.
2. What does Dr. Hochberg say about the young doctors?
(a) They are ambitious.
(b) They are green.
(c) They are energetic.
(d) They are dedicated.
3. What does Dr. Hochberg think might spoil Dr. Gordon's wife's plans for tonight?
(a) Gordon going on a ski trip.
(b) He and Gordon meeting for dinner.
(c) Gordon taking a golf weekend.
(d) Gordon going out for drinks with his colleagues.
4. Dr. Levine was a former student of __________________.
(a) Dr. McCabe's.
(b) Dr. Ferguson's.
(c) Dr. Gordon's.
(d) Dr. Hochberg's.
5. What is of concern on the x-ray that Dr. Levine has brought in to Dr. Hochberg?
(a) A dark area near the heart.
(b) A spot on the lung.
(c) A break in a bone.
(d) Blocked arteries in a leg.
6. Who is the shabbily dressed young man?
(a) Dr. Levinson.
(b) Dr. Levine.
(c) Dr. Leonard.
(d) Dr. Leopold.
7. Which of the following is NOT destroying Mr. Hudson?
8. What does Ferguson do with the hypodermic of insulin?
(a) Throws in away.
(b) Hides it in a drawer.
(c) Gives the injection quickly.
(d) Squirts out the insulin.
9. What is the name of Mr. and Mrs. Smith's daughter?
10. What does Dorothy ask for when she awakens?
11. What does Laura want Ferguson to do after they return from Vienna?
(a) Buy a big house.
(b) Join a better club.
(c) Go into private practice.
(d) Study law.
12. What was Levine's father's profession?
13. What does Mr. Hudson ask the nurse to bring along with them?
(a) His report.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) Her phone number.
(d) His slippers.
14. What does Laura know about Hochberg regarding his interns?
(a) He accommodates their personal needs.
(b) He works them really hard.
(c) He requires them to teach some courses.
(d) He doesn't let them leave the hospital for days at a time.
15. Which of the following does NOT characterize Ferguson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the student nurse who calls for a page for Ferguson?
2. What does Ferguson tease Laura about when he enters the room?
3. What does Dr. Hochberg ask Dr. Levine if he has brought in addition to the x-ray?
4. What did Levine decide to do instead of study with Hochberg?
5. Why does Laura say she wants to end the relationship?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)