|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medication does Cunningham order for Dorothy's pain?
2. What are Dr. Ferguson and Dr. Wren arguing about as they enter the room?
(a) A procedure for a patient.
(b) Golf scores.
(c) Medical schools.
(d) Recent promotions.
3. What choice does Levine have second thoughts about?
(a) Going to college and med school.
(b) Marrying the girl he married.
(c) Remaining a Jew.
(d) Moving away from his hometown.
4. What do the men jokingly say that Pete prefers over romance?
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Corporate headquarters.
(b) Mental institution.
(c) Bus station.
(d) Large urban hospital.
6. What is Laura's nickname for Dr. Hochberg?
(a) Hockey puck.
7. Dr. Levine was a former student of __________________.
(a) Dr. Ferguson's.
(b) Dr. Hochberg's.
(c) Dr. McCabe's.
(d) Dr. Gordon's.
8. Where does the nurse take Mr. Hudson?
(a) For bloodwork.
(b) For a CAT Scan.
(c) For a sunbath.
(d) For x-rays.
9. What does Ferguson tell Barbara to reassure her?
(a) All the other nurses like her.
(b) The doctors think she is very proficient.
(c) He tells her she has good instincts.
(d) He tells her she is going to be a good nurse.
10. Who spits in the jar to provide a sputum sample?
(a) Dr. Hochberg.
(b) Dr. Ferguson.
(c) Dr. Levine.
(d) Dr. Gordon.
11. What is the name of Dr. Ferguson's fiancee?
(a) Linda Huron.
(b) Lisa Hudson.
(c) Laura Hinton.
(d) Laura Hudson.
12. What do Mr. and Mrs. Smith tell Dr. Cunningham about their daughter?
(a) She has been very nauseous.
(b) She has a heart condition.
(c) She has collapsed.
(d) She is allergic to Sulfa.
13. Ferguson and Laura get into an argument on the phone about whether he should __________________________.
(a) Stay in town for the holidays.
(b) Go on a golf outing.
(c) Focus on his marriage or his studies.
(d) Buy a new car.
14. Who is the elderly doctor with whom Dr. Hochberg speaks?
(a) Dr. McCabe.
(b) Dr. Matthews.
(c) Dr. McCallister.
(d) Dr. McCormick.
15. Where does Mr. Hudson have pain?
(a) His back.
(b) His chest.
(c) His leg.
(d) His abdomen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura want Ferguson to do after they return from Vienna?
2. Which of the following does Barbara NOT do after Ferguson leaves his office?
3. Who is the student nurse who calls for a page for Ferguson?
4. What is Levine looking for when he comes in to see Ferguson?
5. What does Dr. Hochberg tell Laura about internships?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)