|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Hochberg think might spoil Dr. Gordon's wife's plans for tonight?
(a) Gordon going on a ski trip.
(b) He and Gordon meeting for dinner.
(c) Gordon going out for drinks with his colleagues.
(d) Gordon taking a golf weekend.
2. What does Mr. Hudson ask the nurse to bring along with them?
(a) His report.
(b) Her phone number.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) His slippers.
3. What does Ferguson want another nurse to bring?
(a) Clean linens.
(b) Security guard.
(c) A syringe of glucose.
(d) Privacy papers.
4. Which of the following does Barbara NOT do after Ferguson leaves his office?
(a) Sits on the bed.
(b) Makes a phone call.
(c) Waits for Ferguson to return.
(d) Puts the notes on the desk.
5. What are Dr. Ferguson and Dr. Wren arguing about as they enter the room?
(a) Recent promotions.
(b) Medical schools.
(c) Golf scores.
(d) A procedure for a patient.
6. What does Laura know about Hochberg regarding his interns?
(a) He accommodates their personal needs.
(b) He requires them to teach some courses.
(c) He doesn't let them leave the hospital for days at a time.
(d) He works them really hard.
7. What was Levine's father's profession?
8. Which of the following does Dr. Hochberg not do with Mr. Hudson's cigarette?
(a) Puts it out.
(b) Takes it out of Mr. Hudson's mouth.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Lights it.
9. What is the name of Mr. and Mrs. Smith's daughter?
10. What does Ferguson tease Mr. Hudson about?
(a) Being the hospital's best patient.
(b) Being the best father-in-law-to-be.
(c) Being too healthy to be taking up a hospital bed.
(d) Being his worst golf partner.
11. Who is the doctor who prescribed the incorrect dosage of medicine?
(a) Dr. Crawford.
(b) Dr. Chesterton.
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
(d) Dr. Clark.
12. What is the shabbily dressed young man bringing for Mr. Hochberg?
(a) Lab results.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) An x-ray.
(d) Phone messages.
13. Where does the nurse take Mr. Hudson?
(a) For a CAT Scan.
(b) For a sunbath.
(c) For bloodwork.
(d) For x-rays.
14. Dr. Levine was a former student of __________________.
(a) Dr. Gordon's.
(b) Dr. Ferguson's.
(c) Dr. McCabe's.
(d) Dr. Hochberg's.
15. What does Ferguson have to do tonight that prevents his attending the party?
(a) Do a transfusion.
(c) Have dinner with Hochberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara do when Ferguson speaks sharply to her?
2. Who is the shabbily dressed young man?
3. With what is Dr. McCabe struggling?
4. Who is the patient in the expensive private room in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Ferguson advise Levine to do for his wife?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)