Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
2. In what room does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
3. Which of the following do the doctors and interns not do in this room?
4. Who is the chief of surgery who comes in the room looking for one of the doctors?
5. Which doctor asks Dr. Hochberg for a consultation on a patient?
6. What does Dr. Hochberg think might spoil Dr. Gordon's wife's plans for tonight?
7. Who is the elderly doctor with whom Dr. Hochberg speaks?
8. With what is Dr. McCabe struggling?
9. What does Dr. Hochberg say about the young doctors?
10. What are Dr. Ferguson...
This section contains 1,948 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)