|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had ordered that the Smiths' daughter receive no more insulin?
2. Which character introduced in Act 1, Scene 3 will be important to Ferguson's life in the future?
3. Where does the nurse take Mr. Hudson?
(a) For a CAT Scan.
(b) For bloodwork.
(c) For x-rays.
(d) For a sunbath.
4. What is the name of Mr. and Mrs. Smith's daughter?
5. What does Ferguson have to do tonight that prevents his attending the party?
(a) Have dinner with Hochberg.
(b) Do a transfusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT characterize Ferguson?
2. Who is the doctor who prescribed the incorrect dosage of medicine?
3. What type of project are Dr. Hochberg and Dr. Ferguson working on?
4. Who is the elderly doctor with whom Dr. Hochberg speaks?
5. Who is the patient in the expensive private room in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)