|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferguson note about Dorothy as she drifts off to sleep?
(a) Her mouth is a bow shape.
(b) Her breathing is too shallow.
(c) She has a surgical scar on her neck.
(d) She has hair like Laura's.
2. What does Dr. Hochberg say about the young doctors?
(a) They are green.
(b) They are energetic.
(c) They are dedicated.
(d) They are ambitious.
3. Where does the nurse take Mr. Hudson?
(a) For a CAT Scan.
(b) For bloodwork.
(c) For a sunbath.
(d) For x-rays.
4. Who is the student nurse who calls for a page for Ferguson?
5. What is the shabbily dressed young man bringing for Mr. Hochberg?
(a) Phone messages.
(b) An x-ray.
(c) Lab results.
(d) A cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferguson have to do tonight that prevents his attending the party?
2. What does Dr. Hochberg tell Laura about internships?
3. Which of the following does NOT characterize Cunningham?
4. What does Ferguson tease Laura about when he enters the room?
5. What medication does Cunningham order for Dorothy's pain?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)