|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to get in the way of any path Ferguson thinks about pursuing?
2. What does Laura want Ferguson to do after they return from Vienna?
(a) Join a better club.
(b) Buy a big house.
(c) Study law.
(d) Go into private practice.
3. The first part of Act 2, Scene 4 is a demonstration of what?
(a) Driving techniques.
(b) Dance instruction.
(c) Gambling techniques.
(d) Medical procedure.
4. What does Hochberg call the person who performed Barbara's abortion?
5. What does Shorty ask Pete if he can borrow?
(a) A car.
(b) A formal vest.
(c) A parking pass.
(d) A research textbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hochberg project about Ferguson's acceptance of the board appointment?
2. What does Ferguson tease Laura about when he enters the room?
3. What does Dr. Hochberg ask Dr. Levine if he has brought in addition to the x-ray?
4. What choice does Levine have second thoughts about?
5. Whose condition is Ferguson discussing?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)