|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT characterize Ferguson?
2. Which of the following does Dr. Hochberg not do with Mr. Hudson's cigarette?
(a) Takes it out of Mr. Hudson's mouth.
(b) Throws it away.
(c) Lights it.
(d) Puts it out.
3. What interrupts the intense conversation between Laura and Ferguson?
(a) A text message.
(b) A page over the loud speaker.
(c) Another intern.
(d) A nurse.
4. Who is the shabbily dressed young man?
(a) Dr. Leonard.
(b) Dr. Leopold.
(c) Dr. Levinson.
(d) Dr. Levine.
5. Who is the doctor who prescribed the incorrect dosage of medicine?
(a) Dr. Chesterton.
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
(c) Dr. Clark.
(d) Dr. Crawford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Hudson have pain?
2. What are Dr. Ferguson and Dr. Wren arguing about as they enter the room?
3. What does Dr. Levine encourage Dr. Ferguson to do?
4. What does Dr. Hochberg tell Laura about internships?
5. What do the men jokingly say that Pete prefers over romance?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)