|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the doctor who prescribed the incorrect dosage of medicine?
(a) Dr. Crawford.
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
(c) Dr. Clark.
(d) Dr. Chesterton.
2. What is the shabbily dressed young man bringing for Mr. Hochberg?
(a) A cup of coffee.
(b) Lab results.
(c) An x-ray.
(d) Phone messages.
3. In what room does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(b) Surgical suite.
(c) Admitting area.
(d) Conference room.
4. Which doctor asks Dr. Hochberg for a consultation on a patient?
(a) Dr. Gordon.
(b) Dr. Grayson.
(c) Dr. Gladstone.
(d) Dr. Gibson.
5. Which of the following does NOT characterize Cunningham?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the chief of surgery who comes in the room looking for one of the doctors?
2. What is the name of Mr. and Mrs. Smith's daughter?
3. Which of the following do the doctors and interns not do in this room?
4. What does Mr. Hudson urge Laura and Ferguson to do?
5. Which of the following is NOT destroying Mr. Hudson?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)