|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorothy ask for when she awakens?
2. Why is Ferguson paged?
(a) He is needed on a patient consultation.
(b) He is needed in the emergency room.
(c) His class is ready to begin.
(d) Dr. Cunningham is misdiagnosing insulin again.
3. Who is the doctor who prescribed the incorrect dosage of medicine?
(a) Dr. Clark.
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
(c) Dr. Chesterton.
(d) Dr. Crawford.
4. Who enters the room as Barbara is preparing the insulin injection?
5. What is of concern on the x-ray that Dr. Levine has brought in to Dr. Hochberg?
(a) Blocked arteries in a leg.
(b) A spot on the lung.
(c) A dark area near the heart.
(d) A break in a bone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferguson do when Cunningham orders him out of the room?
2. Who is the more senior nurse who enters Dorothy's room?
3. What does Shorty ask Pete if he can borrow?
4. What do the men jokingly say that Pete prefers over romance?
5. Which of the following does NOT characterize Ferguson?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)