|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Dr. Ferguson and Dr. Wren arguing about as they enter the room?
(a) Golf scores.
(b) Medical schools.
(c) A procedure for a patient.
(d) Recent promotions.
2. Which of the following does Dr. Hochberg not do with Mr. Hudson's cigarette?
(a) Puts it out.
(b) Takes it out of Mr. Hudson's mouth.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Lights it.
3. What does Ferguson do when Cunningham orders him out of the room?
(a) He pages Hochberg.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He remains.
(d) He hits him on the jaw.
4. What does Ferguson lend to Shorty?
(b) Top hat.
(d) Bow tie.
5. What is the shabbily dressed young man bringing for Mr. Hochberg?
(a) An x-ray.
(b) Phone messages.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) Lab results.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Hudson ask the nurse to bring along with them?
2. Where does the nurse take Mr. Hudson?
3. What does Ferguson say that doctors will have to give up in order to do what they have to do?
4. Who is the elderly doctor with whom Dr. Hochberg speaks?
5. Why does Barbara say she won't be able to get a good night's sleep?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)