Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Mental institution.
(b) Bus station.
(c) Corporate headquarters.
(d) Large urban hospital.
2. In what room does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Conference room.
(c) Admitting area.
(d) Surgical suite.
3. Which of the following do the doctors and interns not do in this room?
4. Who is the chief of surgery who comes in the room looking for one of the doctors?
(a) Dr. Laux.
(b) Dr. Hochwalt.
(c) Dr. Schottenstein.
(d) Dr. Hochberg.
5. Which doctor asks Dr. Hochberg for a consultation on a patient?
(a) Dr. Gladstone.
(b) Dr. Grayson.
(c) Dr. Gibson.
(d) Dr. Gordon.
6. What does Dr. Hochberg think might spoil Dr. Gordon's wife's plans for tonight?
(a) Gordon taking a golf weekend.
(b) Gordon going out for drinks with his colleagues.
(c) Gordon going on a ski trip.
(d) He and Gordon meeting for dinner.
7. Who is the elderly doctor with whom Dr. Hochberg speaks?
(a) Dr. McCormick.
(b) Dr. Matthews.
(c) Dr. McCabe.
(d) Dr. McCallister.
This section contains 4,351 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)