Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bus station.
(b) Mental institution.
(c) Large urban hospital.
(d) Corporate headquarters.
2. In what room does Act 1, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Surgical suite.
(b) Admitting area.
(c) Conference room.
3. Which of the following do the doctors and interns not do in this room?
4. Who is the chief of surgery who comes in the room looking for one of the doctors?
(a) Dr. Hochwalt.
(b) Dr. Laux.
(c) Dr. Schottenstein.
(d) Dr. Hochberg.
5. Which doctor asks Dr. Hochberg for a consultation on a patient?
(a) Dr. Gladstone.
(b) Dr. Grayson.
(c) Dr. Gibson.
(d) Dr. Gordon.
6. What does Dr. Hochberg think might spoil Dr. Gordon's wife's plans for tonight?
(a) He and Gordon meeting for dinner.
(b) Gordon going on a ski trip.
(c) Gordon taking a golf weekend.
(d) Gordon going out for drinks with his colleagues.
7. Who is the elderly doctor with whom Dr. Hochberg speaks?
(a) Dr. McCallister.
(b) Dr. Matthews.
(c) Dr. McCormick.
(d) Dr. McCabe.
This section contains 4,351 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)