|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the poem signify for Almeda?
(a) The chance to get published.
(b) The channeling of all brutal and unpleasant aspects of life.
(c) An opportunity to be famous.
(d) A way for people to know the real Almeda.
2. Section 6 is told via what format?
(c) Journal entries.
(d) Newspaper clippings.
3. To what physical event can Almeda's mental breakthrough be compared?
4. The narrator thinks it is important to discover ____________________.
(a) Historical clues.
(d) Religious artifacts.
5. What does Almeda put into her beverage?
(a) Nerve medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Almeda like to include in a poem?
2. What does Almeda put on her front door?
3. The second news clipping reports ________________.
4. What does Almeda assume about the woman slumped against her gate?
5. What does Almeda do when trying to decide how to handle the situation outside her house?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)