|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following roles did Almeda not assume for her father after the death of her mother?
d) Business partner.
2. For whom is the nerve tonic primarily prescribed?
a) Young girls.
b) Senior citizens.
c) Married women.
3. What does Almeda think she would be if Jarvis were to ask her for a drive in the country?
4. What does Almeda do as she drinks her beverage?
a) Talks on the phone.
b) Reads a magazine.
c) Browses her book shelves.
d) Sits in her dark house.
5. Which of the following is not a typical focus of Almeda's work?
This section contains 451 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)