|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Almeda always try to conduct herself in town?
(a) With lots of friends.
(b) With propriety.
(c) Without speaking to anyone.
(d) With lots of fun.
2. Which of the following does Almeda not have any skill for?
3. In what country is the Meneseteung River located?
(b) United States.
(c) Great Britain.
4. Almeda can smell soap and ______________ scents on Jarvis' jacket.
(b) After shave.
(d) Hair tonic.
5. What is the undesirable part of town called?
(a) Skid Row.
(b) Pearl Street swamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Almeda attribute her ill feelings this morning?
2. Jarvis has given Almeda ______________________.
3. What do the boys of the town have time to do?
4. Section 3 introduces which character?
5. Almeda keeps her distance both physically and _______________ in town.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)