|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Almeda decide to call her poem?
(a) The Monongahela.
(b) The Mississippi.
(c) The Missouri.
(d) The Meneseteung.
2. Almeda has no need for ____________________.
3. Almeda waits for Jarvis to ________________________.
(a) Take her out driving
(b) Make the first romantic move.
(c) Finish his tea.
(d) Ask her to dinner.
4. The Ontario of Almeda's time was called ______________________.
(a) Canada's Best.
(b) The true Canada.
(c) Canada West.
(d) Canada's Beginning.
5. Almeda lives in a ________________ society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Section 3 introduces which character?
2. What would Almeda love to write?
3. From what does Almeda suffer?
4. What beverage does Almeda drink?
5. Almeda's family's home sits on what street?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)