|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The nerve tonic is meant to __________ Almeda.
2. Almeda's family's home sits on what street?
3. Which of the following does Almeda not have any skill for?
4. What beverage does Almeda drink?
5. Almeda's house is on the corner of Pearl and ___________ Streets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Almeda decide to call her poem?
2. Where does Almeda think that Jarvis might take her?
3. Which of the following does not enter into Almeda's idea of what marriage would be like?
4. Almeda is removed from _________________ in the town.
5. Almeda is not considered to be _______________ yet.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)