|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Banal Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "In Another country," what sport does the doctor tell the young officer he will return to playing like a champion?
2. In "Banal Story," how many people follow Manuel Garcia’s body to the cemetery for burial?
3. What was the cause of the peasant’s wife’s death in "An Alpine Idyll"?
(a) Heart trouble.
(b) An infection.
(c) A stroke.
4. In the story "A Canary For One," what is the name of the hotel that the American woman and the couple have stayed at in the past?
(a) Tres Couronnes.
(b) Tros Couronnes.
(c) El Verdad.
(d) El Stanely.
5. Where does the story “The Undefeated” take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story "Che Ti Dice La Patria?" what city do Guy and his friend stop for lunch, when they are teased by some prostitutes?
2. In "An Alpine Idyll," what do the two skiers complain about when they arrive at the inn?
3. What is the American woman in "A Canary For One" afraid of, that caused her insomnia?
4. In "The Undefeated," how many times does Manuel stab the bull before it dies?
5. Where did the main character in "Banal Story" read that 21 feet of snow had fallen?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)