|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ten Indians.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Indian girl who breaks Nick’s heart in "Ten Indians"?
(a) Prudence Piper.
(b) Michelle Hayes.
(c) Mitchelle Prudence.
(d) Prudence Mitchelle.
2. In the story "Che Ti Dice La Patria?" what heritage are Guy and his friend?
(d) Old Southern Germans.
3. In which month does the story “A Simple Enquiry” take place?
(a) In late April.
(b) In late March.
(c) In mid - March.
(d) In May.
4. In the story "Che Ti Dice La Patria?" what do Guy and his friend have for dessert?
(a) Chocolate mousse.
5. What had caused Guy and his friend's license plate to get dirty in the story "Che Ti Dice La Patria?"
(a) The wind.
(b) It was just old.
(c) The rain.
(d) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Nick's dad been out doing when he saw Prudence in the story "Ten Indians"?
2. What does Pinn put on the stove when he enters the major's room in "A Simple Enquiry"?
3. In "In Another Country," what is the name of the device that will heal the soldiers?
4. In "In Another country," what sport does the doctor tell the young officer he will return to playing like a champion?
5. In "The Killers," what meal does Ole Andreson normally eat at the restaurant?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)