|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Pursuit Race.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase do the two killers use when mocking Nick in "The Killers"?
(a) Pretty bright boy.
(b) Very shady guy.
(c) Pretty honest guy.
(d) Very bright boy.
2. In "The Killers," what was Ole Andreson’s former profession?
(a) He was a gangster.
(b) He was a bullfighter.
(c) He was a fighter.
(d) He was a priest.
3. In "The Killers," what meal does Ole Andreson normally eat at the restaurant?
(d) A snack.
4. What is Mr. Turner's relationship to William in "A Pursuite Race"?
(a) He is his father.
(b) He is his brother.
(c) He is his manager.
(d) He is his co-worker.
5. How old is the character Pinn in "A Simple Enquiry"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A Pursuite Race," what does Mr. Turner call William when he arrives at his room?
2. In "A Pursuit Race," what word does Mr. Turner use instead of saying "drunk" to William?
3. In the story "The Killers," why does Ole Andreson not want to go out?
4. In his drunken state, what does William speak through in the story "A Pursuite Race"?
5. In "A Simple Enquiry," why does the major put oil on his face?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)