|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Pursuit Race.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of crime did Ole Andreson committ in Chicago in "The Killers"?
(a) He stole money from a bank.
(b) He killed someone.
(c) Nothing. He is innocent.
(d) He double-crossed somebody.
2. What does the major call Pinn at the end of "A Simple Enquiry"?
(a) A little saint.
(b) A little devil.
(c) A little liar.
(d) A little thief.
3. In "A Simple Enquiry," why does the major put oil on his face?
(a) Because he has open cuts.
(b) Because he has dry skin.
(c) Because he is nervous and sweaty.
(d) Because he has burns and blisters.
4. What is the imaginary creature to whom William refers and speaks in "A Pursuit Race"?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A cat.
(c) A canary.
(d) A dragon.
5. What phrase do the two killers use when mocking Nick in "The Killers"?
(a) Pretty honest guy.
(b) Pretty bright boy.
(c) Very bright boy.
(d) Very shady guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was William when the burlesque show caught up with him in "A Pursuit Race"?
2. In "A Pursuite Race," what does Mr. Turner call William when he arrives at his room?
3. What time do the two killers arrive to the restaurant in "The Killers"?
4. In "The Killers," who get’s tied up together by the killers?
5. What is William still doing at the end of "A Pursuit Race"?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)