1. What is the name of the man Manuel begs to let him return to fighting in "The Undefeated"?
2. What does Zurito say to Manuel, in "The Undefeated"?
(a) That he is still recoverying from his injury and too week to bullfight.
(b) That he is retiring.
(c) That he is too old to be fighting anymore.
(d) That he will win the bullfight.
3. Why does Zurito agree to help Manuel in his last bullfight in "The Undefeated"?
(a) Because Manuel promises to retire from bullfighting if he loses.
(b) Because he feels bad for Manuel and wants to see him suffer.
(c) Because he secretly made a bet on Manuel’s loss.
(d) Because Renata bribed him to help Manuel.
4. How much older is Manuel than Zurito in "The Undefeated"?
(a) 15 years older.
(b) 20 years older.
(c) 5 years older.
(d) 10 years older.
5. In "The Undefeated," what is Manuel drinking at the bar/restaurant?
This section contains 4,427 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)