• This story is told in third person narration and begins with Manuel Garcia (and older bullfighter) returningto fighting after recovering from an injury.
• While on the operating table, Zurito threatens to cut off Manuel’s ponytail and Renata loses interest in his veteran bullfighter.
• Manuel Garcia visits his manager, Renata, and asks if he can participate in a fight.
• Renata tells Manuel he does not look well and that he should find a real job, but Manuel persists, and Renata agrees to let him fight in the nocturnal.
• Manuel goes to a restaurant and drinks brandy while he waits for his friend Zurito, the picador, whom he asks to pick two bulls for his fight.
• Zurito tells Manuel they are both too old to still be fighting, but then agrees because Manuel promises it will be his last bullfight.
• Manuel fights with a younger, more popular...
This section contains 2,608 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)