|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Joshua born?
(a) May 15, 1981.
(b) June 11, 1982.
(c) August 1, 1979.
(d) October, 27, 1980.
2. How old was Charine when Ward's family moved to Gulport?
3. When Joshua was 13 how much of the summer did he live at his father's apartment?
(a) Two months.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) One month.
4. How old was Ronald when Wayne saw him when she returned from NYC in "Ronald Wayne Lizana"?
5. What highway did Josh take home the night he died?
(b) Highway 90.
(c) Highway 53.
(d) Highway 49
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Joshua die?
2. In "Joshua Adam Dedeaux" when would Ward and Joshua get up when they were at their mother's house?
3. What color ice chest did C. J. and Duck drag to Ward's mother's house?
4. What job did Ward's mother have when she worked in Diamondhead?
5. In "We Are Learning," what type of car did Ward's mother drive when they went to New Orleans to visit her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. During Ward's time at the private school, how many students were not White?
2. Why did Ward pray in "We Are Learning" to move back to DeLisle?
3. How did Joshua die?
4. Why didn Ward not develop a relationship with any of the other Black students who attended her private school?
5. How did Ward's job search proceed in "Joshua Adam Dedeaux?
6. Why did Ward volunteer to be a counselor for a camp run by her school?
7. How did C. J. die?
8. Why did Ward get tattoos on her wrists?
9. What was Ronald like in elementary school?
10. When did Ward remember first seeing C.J., and what did he look like at that time?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)