|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Ronald when Wayne saw him when she returned from NYC in "Ronald Wayne Lizana"?
2. In "Joshua Adam Dedeaux," how much money had Ward saved in college?
3. What grade was Ward in when her family moved to Gulfport in "We Are Watching"?
4. How old was Shabree's daughter when her mother was stabbed to death by her boyfriend?
5. What type of car did Ward's mother drive when she picked Ward up at the New Orleans airport in "Joshua Adam Dedeaux"?
(b) Grand Caravan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "We Are Here," how many Black Mississippi men in their 20s were inmates in the Mississippi prison system?
2. When was C. J. born?
3. According to the American Human Development Project, where does Mississippi rank on the UN's Human Development Index?
4. What type of puppy did C. J. find for Charine in "Charles Joseph Martin"?
5. What highway did Josh take home the night he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Ward pray in "We Are Learning" to move back to DeLisle?
2. During Ward's time at the private school, how many students were not White?
3. Why did Ward call herself shortsighted about her return home from college?
4. How did Ward's job search proceed in "Joshua Adam Dedeaux?
5. When did Ward remember first seeing C.J., and what did he look like at that time?
6. How were Ward's siblings doing in school?
7. Why did Ward get tattoos on her wrists?
8. in "Charles Joseph Martin," what did Ward say that she learned since she had left home?
9. How was Ward able to attend a private school?
10. What reason did Ward give for writing the words she wrote?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)