|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ronald tell a cousin he wanted to do shortly before he died?
(a) Move to New York.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Move to California.
(d) Get a job at a factory.
2. What years did Ward cover in "We Are Learning"?
3. What type of cake did Joshua have on his last birthday?
(a) Angel food.
(b) German chocolate.
4. What did Ronald self-medicate with?
5. In "We Are Here," how many Black Mississippi men in their 20s were inmates in the Mississippi prison system?
(a) 1 out of 12.
(b) 3 out of 15.
(c) 5 out of 20.
(d) 2 out 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Joshua Adam Dedeaux," who changed the oil in Ward's car?
2. In "We Are Watching," where did Ward's mother's employer go to college?
3. Where did Ward have a boyfriend in "Joshua Adam Dedeaux"?
4. What car had Joshua bought in "Joshua Adam Dedeaux"?
5. When Joshua was 13 how much of the summer did he live at his father's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. After leaving the family in Gulfport, what did Ward's father do?
2. in "Charles Joseph Martin," what did Ward say that she learned since she had left home?
3. How did C. J. die?
4. Why did Ward get tattoos on her wrists?
5. When did Ward remember first seeing C.J., and what did he look like at that time?
6. How did Ronald die?
7. Why was the role of father difficult for Ward's father to assume?
8. How did Ward find herself wandering around New York when she lived there?
9. Why did Ward's mother enjoy the move to Gulfport?
10. What did Ward and those in her community mistrust in "Ronald Wayne Lizana"?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)