|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language did Wards's grandmother tell Ward that her ancestors spoke in "We Are in Wolf Town"?
2. How much did Ward weigh when she was born?
(a) 3 pounds, 8 ounces.
(b) 2 pounds, 4 ounces.
(c) 6 pounds, 11 ounches.
(d) 7 pounds, 3 ounces.
3. What year did Ward meet Demond?
4. How tall was Demond?
(a) 5 feet 10 inches.
(b) 5 feet 11 inches.
(c) 6 feet 1 inch.
(d) 6 feet 3 inches.
5. How long was Ward in the hospital after she was born?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color shirts did Ward's female ancestor's wear in photos she referred to in "We Are In Wolf Town"?
2. What type of dog did the author's father have in the Prologue?
3. How many children did Ward's grandmother Dorothy's parents have?
4. What color did Ward's mother often dress her in when she was little?
5. What color was Ward's father's first house in the Prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Ward's father get the money to buy a motorcycle?
2. Who lived with Ward's grandmother in "We Are Wounded"?
3. What did Ward say about the names of her hometown?
4. What did Ward's mother look like when she and Ward's father were first married?
5. How did Demond die?
6. What happened to Ward that taught her a lesson about sudden violence?
7. How did Ward describe photographs of her ancestors in "We Are in Wolf Town"?
8. What was the club like that Ward and her friends went to in "Demond Cook"?
9. What were some of the jobs that Demond held?
10. Why did Ward's mother want to stay in California?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)