|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Demond when he became a father?
(a) Late twenties.
(c) Early twenties.
2. How old was Ward when her family moved to a single-wide trailer on a dead-end road in DeLisle?
3. How much did Ward weigh when she was born?
(a) 6 pounds, 11 ounches.
(b) 7 pounds, 3 ounces.
(c) 3 pounds, 8 ounces.
(d) 2 pounds, 4 ounces.
4. How old was Ward's mother when she was born?
5. What would Ward's Uncle Bookie buy for the kids in the Prologue?
(a) Ice pops.
(b) Ice cream cones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Ward going to school in "Roger Eric Daniels III"?
2. What color did Ward's mother often dress her in when she was little?
3. What hurricane hit Mississippi when Ward's father was 13?
4. What color shirts did Ward's female ancestor's wear in photos she referred to in "We Are In Wolf Town"?
5. Where was Ward's brother Joshua born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Demond look like when Ward met him?
2. What type of party did Ward have for her seventh birthday?
3. How did Ward describe her school and her life?
4. Where were Pass Christian and DeLisle located?
5. What was Ward's mother's home and yard like?
6. What happened to Ward that taught her a lesson about sudden violence?
7. How hard of a worker was Ward's maternal grandmother, Dorothy?
8. How did Ward describe Aldon in 2004?
9. Why in the 1900s did adults in DeLisle arrange visits with other communities in Alabama or Louisiana?
10. What did Ward's maternal grandmother remember about traveling to visit relatives north of DeLisle?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)