|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high did Ward's credit card debt climb in "Joshua Adam Dedeaux"?
2. How many children did Ward say that her father had in "Joshua Adam Dedeaux"?
3. How old was Shabree's daughter when her mother was stabbed to death by her boyfriend?
4. In "We Are Watching," what grade was Joshua in?
5. Where did Ronald meet a cousin the night before he died?
(a) Long Beach.
(b) Orange Grove.
(c) Pass Christian.
6. How many days before Charine's birthday did Joshua die?
7. How many weeks did the camp run where Ward was a counselor in "Ronald Wayne Lizana"?
8. When did Ward finish her master's coursework at Stanford?
(a) April, 2000.
(b) June, 1999.
(c) December, 1999.
(d) May, 2000.
9. Where did Ronald first move after he argued with his mother?
(a) With his father.
(b) With Ward's family.
(c) With his grandmother.
(d) With his older sister.
10. What was the name of the cousin who took Joshua and Ward to see a movie in "We Are Learning?"
11. How many groups of girls bullied Ward when she went to middle school in Pass Christian in "We Are Watching"?
12. During the time that Ward attended the private school, what were the most black students that ever attended there?
13. What job did Ward's mother have when she worked in Diamondhead?
14. What season was it in "Ronald Wayne Lizana," when Ward saw Ronald at the park?
15. What type of car did Ward's mother drive when she picked Ward up at the New Orleans airport in "Joshua Adam Dedeaux"?
(b) Grand Caravan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the cording that Ward's mother used to make clotheslines in "We Are Watching"?
2. Where did Ward's father move when they moved to DeLisle in "We Are Learning"?
3. When Joshua was six foot one and around 190 pounds, how big was Ward?
4. When Ward lived in New York, when would she stumble drunk into a taxi after spending time at nightclubs with friends?
5. In "We Are Here," how many Black Mississippi men in their 20s were inmates in the Mississippi prison system?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)