|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds of crawfish were set to boil at midnight in "Demond Cook"?
2. Where were Ward's parents living when she was born?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Pass Christian.
3. Where did Ward's mother work when they lived with her grandmother Dorothy in "We Are Wounded"?
4. When Ward was eight and her family moved into her Grandma Dorothy's house, how many people lived there?
5. What language did Wards's grandmother tell Ward that her ancestors spoke in "We Are in Wolf Town"?
6. In "Roger Eric Daniels III," were did Rog live?
(a) Black Ridge.
(b) River Row.
(c) Oak Park.
(d) Main Street.
7. What club did Ward visit in "Demond Cook"?
(b) Under the Hill.
(c) Upstairs Downstairs.
8. What would young people play on Sundays at the county park in Ward's hometown in the Prologue?
9. Where did Ward meet Demond?
(a) Long Beach.
(b) Pass Christian.
(d) Ann Arbor.
10. When Ward and her family lived at her grandmother Dorothy's house, how long were the shifts that her grandmother worked at the plant?
(a) Nine hours.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Ten hours.
11. What was the name of Ward's great-great-grandfather who was shot and killed by the Revenues?
12. When did the Ward's great-grandparents build their home in the author's hometown?
13. At what age did the author's grandfather die?
14. How old was Ward in "Roger Eric Daniels III"?
15. What river runs through DeLisle?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Ward in the hospital after she was born?
2. What type of motorcycle did Ward's father buy in the 1980s?
3. How many siblings did Demond have?
4. How was Aldon related to Ward?
5. What type of dog did the author's father have in the Prologue?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)