|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds of crawfish were set to boil at midnight in "Demond Cook"?
2. How old was Ward's father when she was born?
3. What color did Ward's mother often dress her in when she was little?
4. Where was Ward's brother Joshua born?
(c) Los Angeles.
5. How many siblings did the author have?
6. What language did Wards's grandmother tell Ward that her ancestors spoke in "We Are in Wolf Town"?
7. In which branch of the military did Demond serve?
(a) Air Force.
8. What type of school did the author attend in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
9. Where did Ward meet Demond?
(a) Pass Christian.
(b) Long Beach.
(d) Ann Arbor.
10. In "We Are in Wolf Town," what animal did Ward say that she saw daring along ditches and slipping into the woods?
(b) Mountain lions.
11. What color was the trailer Ward and her family moved to from their small house in the big field?
(a) Beige and white.
(c) Cream and yellow.
12. How old was Ward in "Roger Eric Daniels III"?
13. Where did the author live in Mississippi in the Prologue?
(c) Bay Springs.
14. How many children did Ward's maternal grandmother, Dorothy, raise on her own?
15. What river runs through DeLisle?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Roger Eric Daniels born?
2. Where did Ward's mother work when they lived with her grandmother Dorothy in "We Are Wounded"?
3. What was the early name for DeLisle?
4. How many other students were black in the school Ward attended in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
5. What year was Charine born?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)