|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club did Ward visit in "Demond Cook"?
(a) Under the Hill.
(d) Upstairs Downstairs.
2. How old was Nerissa when she gave birth to De'Sean?
3. When was Demond born?
4. What time would Ward and the other children wake up on Saturday mornings in "We Are Wounded"?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
5. What would young people play on Sundays at the county park in Ward's hometown in the Prologue?
6. How old was Charine when Ward first went away to college?
7. In "Roger Eric Daniels III," where did Aldon and Ward stop for a Coke?
8. In which branch of the military did Demond serve?
(d) Air Force.
9. How old was Ward when her family moved to a single-wide trailer on a dead-end road in DeLisle?
10. What year was Charine born?
11. What was the name of Maman Vest's son who died in Vietnam after stepping on a land mine?
12. How old was Ward's nephew De'Sean in 2004?
13. Where did Ward meet Demond?
(a) Pass Christian.
(c) Long Beach.
(d) Ann Arbor.
14. How old was Demond when he became a father?
(c) Early twenties.
(d) Late twenties.
15. What color skin did Ward's mother have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ward's mother work when they lived with her grandmother Dorothy in "We Are Wounded"?
2. When did Ward meet Demond?
3. How many siblings did the author have?
4. What was the name of Ward's great-great-grandfather who was shot and killed by the Revenues?
5. How long were Ward's parents married before they split up?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)