|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Demond when he became a father?
(b) Late twenties.
(d) Early twenties.
2. What color skin did Ward's mother have?
3. What would Mother Ellen and her siblings stuff their mattresses with?
(a) Goose feathers.
(c) Spanish moss.
4. How old was Ward's nephew De'Sean in 2004?
5. When did the author's brother die?
(a) January 2004.
(b) September 2007.
(c) October 2000.
(d) June 2001.
6. Where did Ward get her undergraduate degree?
7. In "Roger Eric Daniels III," were did Rog live?
(a) Black Ridge.
(b) Main Street.
(c) River Row.
(d) Oak Park.
8. At what age did the author's grandfather die?
9. How tall was Demond?
(a) 6 feet 1 inch.
(b) 5 feet 11 inches.
(c) 6 feet 3 inches.
(d) 5 feet 10 inches.
10. How many siblings did Demond have?
11. When Ward would visit Mississippi during breaks from college, where would she stay?
(a) Her grandmother's house.
(b) Aldon's house.
(c) Her mother's house.
(d) Joshua's house.
12. What was the name of Ward's great-great-grandfather who was shot and killed by the Revenues?
13. In 1982, where did Ward's father work?
(a) Cotton mill.
(c) Brake factory.
(d) Glass factory.
14. What color was the trailer Ward and her family moved to from their small house in the big field?
(c) Cream and yellow.
(d) Beige and white.
15. What time would Ward and the other children wake up on Saturday mornings in "We Are Wounded"?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the summer of 2004, how many of Ward's friends had died?
2. Where were Ward's parents living when she was born?
3. Where was Ward's father offered a scholarship to attend?
4. How long were Ward's parents married before they split up?
5. In which branch of the military did Demond serve?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)