|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through We Are Here.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade was Ward in when her family moved to Gulfport in "We Are Watching"?
2. What time would Ward and the other children wake up on Saturday mornings in "We Are Wounded"?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
3. When was Ward's mother's birthday?
(a) May 26.
(b) June 4.
(c) March 30.
(d) April 9.
4. What club did Ward visit in "Demond Cook"?
(b) Under the Hill.
(d) Upstairs Downstairs.
5. When was Ward born?
(a) June 3, 1977.
(b) July 23, 1977.
(c) May 11, 1977.
(d) April 1, 1977.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ward's father's car ran out of gas in "We Are Watching," how far did the car have to be pushed to the gas station?
2. Where did Ward's college roommate recommend that Ward look for a job in "Joshua Adam Dedeaux"?
3. At what camp was Ward a counslor in "Ronald Wayne Lizana"?
4. Where did Ward's father move when they moved to DeLisle in "We Are Learning"?
5. What color skin did Ward's mother have?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)