|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through We Are Here.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Ward's time at the private school she attended, how many other black girls were there?
2. Toward the end of the Prologue, what was the only sound that Ward could hear as she walked the streets of her hometown?
(a) Music from car radios.
(b) Sound of a ball game.
3. In what year did a 17-year-old girl named Darlene attempt to cross the tracks in Pass Christian and get hit by a train?
4. What type of motorcycle did Ward's father buy in the 1980s?
5. What was the early name for DeLisle?
(a) Coyote Village.
(c) Wolf Town.
(d) Mesa Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the author live in Mississippi in the Prologue?
2. Where did Ward meet Demond?
3. How many pounds of crawfish were set to boil at midnight in "Demond Cook"?
4. How long were Ward's parents married before they split up?
5. When Ward was eight and her family moved into her Grandma Dorothy's house, how many people lived there?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)