|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through We Are Learning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Ward's great-grandparents build their home in the author's hometown?
2. What was the early name for DeLisle?
(a) Coyote Village.
(c) Mesa Hill.
(d) Wolf Town.
3. How much higher were the suicide rates for Black males than those of Black women?
(a) Three times as high.
(b) About 25% higher.
(c) Twice as high.
(d) About 30% higher.
4. What type of dog did the author's father have in the Prologue?
(a) German Shepherd.
(b) Pit Bull.
(c) English Mastiff.
(d) Bull Terrier.
5. What type of puppy did C. J. find for Charine in "Charles Joseph Martin"?
(c) Pit bull.
(d) German shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Ward's grandmother Dorothy's parents have?
2. How old was C.J. when Ward went off to college?
3. When was Ronald Wayne Lizana born?
4. How long was Ward's hair until she was three years old?
5. By the summer of 2004, how many of Ward's friends had died?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)