|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through We Are Watching.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time would Ward and the other children wake up on Saturday mornings in "We Are Wounded"?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
2. How many siblings did the author have?
3. How long of a drive was it from Michigan to Mississippi?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 18 hours.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 15 hours.
4. How old was Charine when Ward first went away to college?
5. By the summer of 2004, how many of Ward's friends had died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the early name for DeLisle?
2. When Ward would visit Mississippi during breaks from college, where would she stay?
3. What color did Ward's mother often dress her in when she was little?
4. How old was Ward when her family moved to a single-wide trailer on a dead-end road in DeLisle?
5. What type of puppy did C. J. find for Charine in "Charles Joseph Martin"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)