|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through We Are Watching.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Ward's great-grandparents build their home in the author's hometown?
2. What type of tree shaded the bleachers at the park in "Charles Joseph Martin"?
(b) Spanish oak.
3. Where did Ward get her undergraduate degree?
4. Toward the end of the Prologue, what was the only sound that Ward could hear as she walked the streets of her hometown?
(a) Sound of a ball game.
(d) Music from car radios.
5. Where did Ward's mother work when they lived with her grandmother Dorothy in "We Are Wounded"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ward meet Demond?
2. When was Ward's mother's birthday?
3. By the summer of 2004, how many of Ward's friends had died?
4. What color did Ward wear the next time she visited the club in "Demond Cook"?
5. What was Ward's favorite television show in "We Are Wounded"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)