|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Roger Eric Daniels III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toward the end of the Prologue, what was the only sound that Ward could hear as she walked the streets of her hometown?
(c) Sound of a ball game.
(d) Music from car radios.
2. When did the author's brother die?
(a) June 2001.
(b) January 2004.
(c) October 2000.
(d) September 2007.
3. What would Mother Ellen and her siblings stuff their mattresses with?
(b) Goose feathers.
(c) Spanish moss.
4. In "Roger Eric Daniels III," where did Aldon and Ward stop for a Coke?
5. What was the name of Ward's great-great-grandfather who was shot and killed by the Revenues?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Ward going to school in "Roger Eric Daniels III"?
2. What type of school did the author attend in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
3. Where did Ward's father's father and his siblings live?
4. What time period was covered in "We Are in Wolf Town"?
5. In "We Are in Wolf Town," what animal did Ward say that she saw daring along ditches and slipping into the woods?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)