|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Roger Eric Daniels III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did the author's grandfather die?
2. What type of school did the author attend in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
3. Toward the end of the Prologue, what was the only sound that Ward could hear as she walked the streets of her hometown?
(b) Music from car radios.
(d) Sound of a ball game.
4. What was the name of Ward's great-great-grandfather who was shot and killed by the Revenues?
5. How many siblings did the author have?
Short Answer Questions
1. By the summer of 2004, how many of Ward's friends had died?
2. What area of the city did Ward's father live in in the Prologue?
3. What color shirts did Ward's female ancestor's wear in photos she referred to in "We Are In Wolf Town"?
4. How many other students were black in the school Ward attended in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
5. In "Roger Eric Daniels III," where did Aldon and Ward stop for a Coke?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)