|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Roger Eric Daniels III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Aldon related to Ward?
(a) Second cousin.
2. What type of dog did the author's father have in the Prologue?
(a) Pit Bull.
(b) Bull Terrier.
(c) English Mastiff.
(d) German Shepherd.
3. Where did Ward's father's father and his siblings live?
(a) Across the street from St. Stephen's Church.
(b) On a plot of land outside of town.
(c) Above a store downtown.
(d) Behind the elementary school.
4. At what age did the author's grandfather die?
5. How old was Ward in "Roger Eric Daniels III"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Charine when Ward first went away to college?
2. What color was Ward's father's first house in the Prologue?
3. When Ward would visit Mississippi during breaks from college, where would she stay?
4. What was the early name for DeLisle?
5. How many children did Ward's grandmother Dorothy's parents have?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)