|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through We Are Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Ward in the hospital after she was born?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three months.
2. What would young people play on Sundays at the county park in Ward's hometown in the Prologue?
3. Where did the author live in Mississippi in the Prologue?
(d) Bay Springs.
4. What type of dog did the author's father have in the Prologue?
(a) Bull Terrier.
(b) German Shepherd.
(c) Pit Bull.
(d) English Mastiff.
5. How many other students were black in the school Ward attended in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Ward's great-great-grandfather who was shot and killed by the Revenues?
2. Toward the end of the Prologue, what was the only sound that Ward could hear as she walked the streets of her hometown?
3. What was the early name for DeLisle?
4. What type of school did the author attend in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
5. How many children did Ward's grandmother Dorothy's parents have?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)