|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through We Are Born.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toward the end of the Prologue, what was the only sound that Ward could hear as she walked the streets of her hometown?
(a) Music from car radios.
(d) Sound of a ball game.
2. What hurricane hit Mississippi when Ward's father was 13?
3. Where did Ward get her undergraduate degree?
4. Where did Ward's father's father and his siblings live?
(a) Across the street from St. Stephen's Church.
(b) Behind the elementary school.
(c) Above a store downtown.
(d) On a plot of land outside of town.
5. In "Roger Eric Daniels III," where did Aldon and Ward stop for a Coke?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ward's family move back to Mississippi?
2. How old was Ward's father when she was born?
3. What color was Ward's father's first house in the Prologue?
4. Where was Ward going to school in "Roger Eric Daniels III"?
5. What color skin did Ward's mother have?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)