|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Joseph Martin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ward's father's father and his siblings live?
(a) Across the street from St. Stephen's Church.
(b) On a plot of land outside of town.
(c) Above a store downtown.
(d) Behind the elementary school.
2. What color skin did Ward's mother have?
3. What color shirts did Ward's female ancestor's wear in photos she referred to in "We Are In Wolf Town"?
4. How long was Ward's hair until she was three years old?
(a) Two inches.
(b) Three quarters of an inch.
(c) Half an inch.
(d) One inch.
5. When did Roger Eric Daniels die?
(a) May 11, 2004.
(b) April 9, 2004.
(c) July 13, 2004.
(d) June 3, 2004.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Roger Eric Daniels III," where did Aldon and Ward stop for a Coke?
2. How many piled into a Suburban with Ward in "Charles Joseph Martin" to go to New Orleans?
3. How old was Charine the day Ward took pictures of C. J. at the park in "Charles Joseph Martin"?
4. How many children did C.J.'s mother have?
5. What color ice chest did C. J. and Duck drag to Ward's mother's house?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)