|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Joseph Martin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ward would visit Mississippi during breaks from college, where would she stay?
(a) Joshua's house.
(b) Aldon's house.
(c) Her grandmother's house.
(d) Her mother's house.
2. How many children did Ward's maternal grandmother, Dorothy, raise on her own?
3. In "We Are Wounded," from what type of tree did Ward's father hang a punching bag?
(b) Spruce pine.
4. What color skin did Ward's mother have?
5. What river runs through DeLisle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to help Ward drive home from school the summer of 2004?
2. What type of camera did Ward have in "Charles Joseph Martin"?
3. What year did Ward and her family move from their small house?
4. How old was Ward when she began having migraines?
5. In "Roger Eric Daniels III," where did Aldon and Ward stop for a Coke?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)