|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ronald Wayne Lizana.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ward and her family lived at her grandmother Dorothy's house, how long were the shifts that her grandmother worked at the plant?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Nine hours.
2. Which of Ronald's siblings had Ward attend elementary school with?
(a) His youngest sister.
(b) His twin.
(c) His oldest sister.
(d) His middle sister.
3. In "Roger Eric Daniels III," were did Rog live?
(a) River Row.
(b) Black Ridge.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Oak Park.
4. What was Ward's favorite television show in "We Are Wounded"?
(a) Tom and Jerry.
5. What did Ronald self-medicate with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of motorcycle did Ward's father buy in the 1980s?
2. What time would Ward and the other children wake up on Saturday mornings in "We Are Wounded"?
3. How old was Ward when her family moved to a single-wide trailer on a dead-end road in DeLisle?
4. Where did Ward's mother work when they lived with her grandmother Dorothy in "We Are Wounded"?
5. Where was Ward going to school in "Roger Eric Daniels III"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)