1. Where did the author's father move to in the Prologue?
(a) New Orleans.
2. Where did the author live in Mississippi in the Prologue?
(a) Bay Springs.
3. What color was Ward's father's first house in the Prologue?
4. What area of the city did Ward's father live in in the Prologue?
5. How many siblings did the author have?
6. How was Aldon related to Ward?
(b) Second cousin.
7. What type of school did the author attend in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
8. How many other students were black in the school Ward attended in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
9. At what age did the author's grandfather die?
10. What would Ward's Uncle Bookie buy for the kids in the Prologue?
(b) Ice cream cones.
(c) Ice pops.
This section contains 3,081 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)