|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up finding Louise in the desert?
2. As Bazo marches his captives back from Pemba's to King Lobengula, who does Bazo meet on the journey?
3. When Ralph arrives at the Codringtons, he is being watched. Who is watching Ralph's approach?
4. At the double wedding ceremony, who does Louise marry?
5. Where is Mungo when he receives a letter telling him that his wife has died in France?
(c) Cape Town.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Hendrick Naaiman killed?
2. When Bazo lays down with Tanase just after she has had a vision, who does Tanase warn Bazo not to trust?
3. At the double wedding ceremony, who does Cathy marry?
4. When an unknown person rides up to Robyn Codrington's home, who is on the horse?
5. How long after Mungo's surgery does Robyn remove the stitches from his surgery?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the girl who cooks for Bazo, and cleans his wounds as Bazo marches his captives back from Pemba's to King Lobengula, what is the only way that Bazo can protect her from other wizards?
2. When Kamuza gives the gold to Will and Jim, what do Jim and Will tell Kamuza?
3. As Mungo's health improves after the surgery, he begins to go for longer and longer walks. Why are Mungo's walks a respite for him?
4. As the mounted party clears the narrow cliffs on the way to Umlimo, how does Zouga's horse get killed?
5. What are the instructions that Mungo gives to his advance team just before they cross the swollen river?
6. When Mungo asks Louise why she does not leave him, how does Louise respond?
7. Why is the girl who cooks for Bazo and cleans his wounds, as Bazo marches his captives back from Pemba's to King Lobengula, happy that Pemba is dead?
8. How does Robyn get accepted to the London hospital she trained at even though the hospital has never accepted a woman?
9. When Louise leaves the king's camp, she has a plan in place. What is Louise's plan?
10. When she finally climbs out of the sycamore tree, why does Louise leave all of her supplies, except the rifle, behind?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)